BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Does staff specialty vary by level?

Does staff specialty vary by level?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/7/2012 12:03:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So my team really only runs 10 deep (9 with my starting PG out the past 2 weeks), and for better or worse, I'm still alive in the Cup and as such have 3 games per week where I need to put out a competitive lineup. As a result, I'm going to start struggling a bit with my players' gameshape, especially now that I don't have walkover games in the Cup anymore.

Long story short, I'm considering buying a higher level doctor with "massage" specialty. I currently have a Basic doctor with massage, but I'm wondering if I go up to, say, Advanced, whether that has a greater effect on gameshape than the Basic doctor does, or whether you get the same benefit in the specialty no matter what level the staff member is.

This carries over as well, I'd assume, to trainers and PR managers as well with their specialties. Didn't know whether there had been some discussion on this before.

And finally, I know my guys are still going to be hurting for gameshape if I run them for a ton of minutes, I'm just hoping to do a bit to curtail the damage.

This Post:
212236.2 in reply to 212236.1
Date: 3/7/2012 1:06:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
No, higher level doctor gives the same bonus. With massage your GS should be decent.

This Post:
212236.3 in reply to 212236.2
Date: 3/8/2012 11:12:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks, that's what I'd thought, but kept going back and forth between the two answers.