BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Some Private League Qiestions

Some Private League Qiestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/22/2012 6:12:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a few questions about Private Leagues.
1. Given that Private Leagues have a playoff at the end (as suggested by the creation page), how do these results effect the teams? E.G. is there any reward, money, trophy or otherwise given to the winner?
2. Given that a Buzzerbeater season is 14 weeks (I believe?), and the Private League system does not allow for an option wherein you play exactly 14 games, does the season for a Private League simply start over after the end of the Playoffs, or does it wait for the beginning of the next BB season?
3. If I do not have a perfect power of 2 teams, how does that work with regards to the league? How does this effect the tournament, or the choice you made for the number of games?
Any answer to any of the above questions would be greatly apreciated.

This Post:
214878.2 in reply to 214878.1
Date: 4/22/2012 7:04:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
1. Not that i know of. And if there were then that wouldn't be fair. Buzzerbeater has clearly stated that Supporter feature will not give an advantage to the users who have it so there is no reward or money. I'm pretty sure there is no trophy either. Private leagues are mainly just for the fun of it, bragging rights, and for if you want to see what your team would look like in a playoff game if you played them "this way" or "that way".

2. Private leagues start and end all at different times and it does not go along with the schedule for the league play. This is because there are different lengths for leagues according to how many teams they have, what their playoffs look like and how many times they play each other.

3. I'm not sure exactly what your asking but if you are asking how having a private league will effect your leagues games/ the cup, it wont. Private league games go into arcade mode so the minutes and injuries that occur during private league games do not matter for your training or game shape or injuries.

Hope this helped

E.B.W.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs