BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > benchmark players play actions while not on the court

benchmark players play actions while not on the court

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 5/13/2012 3:41:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, during the final match of of yesterday, lost of 3 points at the first overtime, which is important to say, guess who was playing the game? the same players who were not playing the game and eventually did not play the game...

It is not acceptable the man who make the assist at 13 seconds of the end is the benchmarker "Enrique Villajane"
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/bberror3.jpg/

like for "Anatoly Korzikhov" at the end of the first half
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/bberror.jpg/

and I have seen at least one other situation like these...

Honestly I have not much to say, these BUGs are very bad, impossible to say how much the match has been conditioned by those, but cannot be easily accepted. I cannot accepted I see my worst players playing the most important actions of a final match while they are not even on the court...

This Post:
216240.2 in reply to 216240.1
Date: 5/13/2012 5:54:30 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
It's true those bugs are very bad. We are currently working on a platform which will enable us to finally start fixing those. I'm sorry it happened in such a close match but I can't do anything about it now.

This Post:
216240.3 in reply to 216240.2
Date: 5/13/2012 7:24:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, well, while this can considered just BUGs from an engineering standpoint, in my opinion they are much more. Eventually these kind of issues make the game fake. This game is all about who plays, how plays, how much plays and so on with a lot of light but important factors which make you win or lost of 1 or 2 points... I have been spending years analyzing games, (also as supporter) trying to figure out the secrets of it and eventually finding out it is all wasted time as, again, these BUGs, along with other major ones, are not just issues but make the game not working actually. Also, I am sorry but I cannot accept "there is nothing I can't do". Interested people should be very surprised of this and should be willing to analyze and resolve and provide further information and a possibly a solution... Bad approach, sorry..

This Post:
216240.4 in reply to 216240.3
Date: 5/14/2012 5:33:30 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
I've explained the situation. Attacking me will not help you in any way.

This Post:
216240.5 in reply to 216240.4
Date: 5/14/2012 7:41:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Mmmh.. attacking??? Hey it is nothing personal and I am not attacking you at all... I am just saying what I think.

This Post:
216240.6 in reply to 216240.5
Date: 5/15/2012 9:56:43 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
While I could quote the parts of your post that I consider attacks, I won't, because I do not want to get caught up in a discussion with no end. I have better use for my time. I've noted your bug report and explained the situation. You can either accept it and wait until the solution is presented, or not, write about it endlessly on the forum and fell jaded about it, it's your choice, but it won't help bringing us closer to the solution.

This Post:
216240.7 in reply to 216240.6
Date: 5/15/2012 6:17:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes please lets stop with this discussion. Do not know why but you took it personal which is not. I only said the approach "there's nothing I can't do" is bad, and I repeat it if needed as it is what I think and I am not offending you at all, as already said. Anyway, lets stop with this we all have a better use of our time and, most important, we have an issue to solve and a solution to offer, not talking about "us". THanks.