BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Seasonal survey for identifying why users are leaving the game

Seasonal survey for identifying why users are leaving the game (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/8/2012 2:53:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Now it becomes more and more a fact - the game does not grow in numbers, but the other way around.
The (community) numbers are getting smaller by the date (in general).

A seasonal survey that must be filled in order of participating at the next season will help the BBs (in case interested at) to fix what makes this behavioural (the game massive departure);

The question in general - What do you think must be handled as the top three priority (order from most needed to least one):
1) The game does not evolve. There are not enough new features at the core of the game, but only on statistical additions.

2) There is a competitiveness problem, where old users had much more seasons to pile assets compared to new ones.

3) The BBs are not involved enough in the games. We want more answers as we have a lot of Qs.

4) The control over the BBs and their representatives is missing, and unfair cases makes us frustrated.

5) The difference between big BB-nations to the miniature one makes the competition between BB-nation a frustrating one.

6) There are too much BOT and tanking teams as it is more beneficial (at least at the eyes of all of this big group' members) being less competitive.

7) For higher division' teams, most main features, of this game, become irrelevant, which make this game more shallow to those teams.
For example - arena constraction, draft, training, etc.

8) The current auction system gives users with free time too much advantage, unrelated to the game.
An unfair game is not welcomed... usually...

9) There are too much performance issues.

10) There are not enough statistics, and the focus on that field and on that field only/mostly is welcomed...

This Post:
223260.2 in reply to 223260.1
Date: 8/8/2012 3:11:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Now it becomes more and more a fact - the game does not grow in numbers, but the other way around.
The (community) numbers are getting smaller by the date (in general).

A seasonal survey that must be filled in order of participating at the next season will help the BBs (in case interested at) to fix what makes this behavioural (the game massive departure);

The question in general - What do you think must be handled as the top three priority (order from most needed to least one):
1) The game does not evolve. There are not enough new features at the core of the game, but only on statistical additions.

2) There is a competitiveness problem, where old users had much more seasons to pile assets compared to new ones.

3) The BBs are not involved enough in the games. We want more answers as we have a lot of Qs.

4) The control over the BBs and their representatives is missing, and unfair cases makes us frustrated.

5) The difference between big BB-nations to the miniature one makes the competition between BB-nation a frustrating one.

6) There are too much BOT and tanking teams as it is more beneficial (at least at the eyes of all of this big group' members) being less competitive.

7) For higher division' teams, most main features, of this game, become irrelevant, which make this game more shallow to those teams.
For example - arena constraction, draft, training, etc.

8) The current auction system gives users with free time too much advantage, unrelated to the game.
An unfair game is not welcomed... usually...

9) There are too much performance issues.

10) There are not enough statistics, and the focus on that field and on that field only/mostly is welcomed...

Half of these points are "pini's specials" only brought by you time and time again.

Le forum francophone dédié à Buzzerbeater : (http://buzzerbeaterfrance.forumpro.fr/) Vous y trouverez conseils et partage
This Post:
223260.3 in reply to 223260.2
Date: 8/8/2012 3:19:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The suggestion is having a seasonal-survey that will be a thing each team must answer in order of proceding to the next season.
What you've wrote is irrelevant to the topic.
In any case, if they are irrelevant, they will get very low votes (not by only few first division's teams) and hence will not become first priority or any.

This Post:
223260.4 in reply to 223260.3
Date: 8/8/2012 3:56:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You lost me at "must answer." This isn't some fascist groove thing, dude.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
223260.5 in reply to 223260.4
Date: 8/8/2012 4:07:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Let's take it that this is what making you against it and answer it as is...

It could be changed to a "kind request that each user will receive to is email, asking him to assist with the game develop by answering the annual survey".

Now I only need to convince myself, that this is the case...

This Post:
223260.6 in reply to 223260.5
Date: 8/8/2012 4:45:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
sure, that's better.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted

This Post:
223260.10 in reply to 223260.9
Date: 8/9/2012 2:36:39 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i don't even know what I'm talking about, but here are some issues (from my BB Issues thread)

tanking, training system, too much low prices, benefiting tanking teams to buy 3 and 4 monsters at a time, where a tanking team can buy at least two with a newer system..........

and etc..

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
223260.11 in reply to 223260.2
Date: 8/9/2012 4:35:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Half of these points are "pini's specials" only brought by you time and time again.

agreed, that why closed. The other questions are weird too, like who will say i want more performance issues etc. And most of them are suggestiv, to bring the discussion to his point.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 8/9/2012 4:36:51 AM