BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > problem when I click on Training

problem when I click on Training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/23/2012 1:29:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
hello I am writing because when I click entrainenement this error message is displayed for 2 days.
the message is:
"Something went wrong with your request. Error was automatically recorded and reported to developers BuzzerBeater. Certain errors disappear when you click back and try again. If you continue to get error, you can write about it in the forum bugs.
On the new site, the most common reason for this error is because you are trying to access a page that requires you were connected, when in fact you were not (it probably because your session has expired) . So, just log in and try again may solve your problem. We are working on fixing this more elegant".
solutions displayed in this messgae not work pas.Pouvez you tell me how to solve this problem because I'm stuck for training.
I await your response thank you.
cordially

This Post:
225202.2 in reply to 225202.1
Date: 8/23/2012 2:08:43 PM
Totwart
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Furabolos
Is it still a problem for you? There was a bug but it was reported as solved and I've just changed mine without problem. Which training do you have set now and whch one do you want?

Message deleted
This Post:
225202.4 in reply to 225202.2
Date: 8/23/2012 4:50:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
oui le probleme est toujours present pour moi il n'as pas ete resolu.Quand je clique sur entrainement sa me marque toujours le message derreur.Pour le nouveau entrainement j'aimerais entrainer mon meneur de jeu ,mon ailier shooter et mon arriere.
merci