Suggestions > Transfer History

Transfer History

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/04/2012 18:17:37
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a couple of minor suggestions for the transfer history page:

1) Filters - allowing us to look (for instance) only at players bought, or players sold. Also, the transfer history page more or less shows how my team was built, so the scrubs I buy for scrimmages don't show anything. We could have a filter to show only deals below 5k, another between 5-50k, and another above 50k, or even allow the user to set the range he wants to see.

2) Sorting - The "To/From" column should have a button to sort teams alphabetically. It's not useful for anything except spotting cheaters. Sometimes one funny deal is not enough to separate a foolish novice from a cheater, but two funny deals between the same teams is more than enough. Looking for the same name in a long list can be a waste of time, whereas after sorting you just have to look for the pattern of the same name appearing twice in a row.

These are minor issues, but let me know what if you think, and if you have other suggestions for this particular page ;)

This Post:
226418.2 in reply to 226418.1
Date: 09/04/2012 18:22:17
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I have a couple of minor suggestions for the transfer history page:

1) Filters - allowing us to look (for instance) only at players bought, or players sold. Also, the transfer history page more or less shows how my team was built, so the scrubs I buy for scrimmages don't show anything. We could have a filter to show only deals below 5k, another between 5-50k, and another above 50k, or even allow the user to set the range he wants to see.

2) Sorting - The "To/From" column should have a button to sort teams alphabetically. It's not useful for anything except spotting cheaters. Sometimes one funny deal is not enough to separate a foolish novice from a cheater, but two funny deals between the same teams is more than enough. Looking for the same name in a long list can be a waste of time, whereas after sorting you just have to look for the pattern of the same name appearing twice in a row.

These are minor issues, but let me know what if you think, and if you have other suggestions for this particular page ;)

Well, the filter idea is quite good in my opinion. The sorting is not a thing I think we need. You can just ctrl+f or something and search for the name in the list. That shouldn't take too long and I think the resources BB has are better spent elsewhere.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
226418.3 in reply to 226418.2
Date: 09/04/2012 18:28:58
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah, you're right. Even with different alphabets or characters you can always copy and paste. Never mind that then ;)

Last edited by rcvaz at 09/04/2012 22:27:13

This Post:
226418.4 in reply to 226418.3
Date: 09/05/2012 09:49:32
Brigada Diverse
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
All-Starters
I had some problemes in the past with the transfers as some of the players i had on my roster and sold disapear from the list and they never come back.But i guess that the database is not an easy thing to keep.

This Post:
226418.6 in reply to 226418.5
Date: 09/05/2012 13:43:29
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Yes, that was the reason for those players vanishing. But they fixed that bug a couple of seasons ago so that even players keep their transfer-history now. But they couldn't restore the old data.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!