BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Transfer List

Transfer List

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/8/2012 12:38:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think BB should add just plain Buying such as dont get rid of bidding put what if managers could have the option of putting there players where the 1st person to see the player gets him heres goes an example: And trading players)

Player A
On Bid for: $1

Then someone could buy this player for up to how ever much money they have or want to spend This is the current market.

Player B
On Sale for: $900,000 ( depending on how good the player is)
And the 1st person willing to buy for that price can click " Buy Player" and get him right then for the least price that the owner wanted to sale the player for or in this case the owner wanted or needed excatly 900k so that what he sold him for.

Player C
On Trade: Owner __________ is willing to trade this player for 300k, your starting pg and rotation player small forward or something of that sort. Also as soon as 1 owner asks for a trade there could be a set deadline to finish negotiating the trade say 5 days or so and let the 2 owners come into a trade compromise or watever word I meant. But yeah That could be kinda useful and you can add your ideas to this take things i said to help inprove your idea or somethin like that. also IF I SAID ANYTHING IN THIS ARTICLE THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES NOTIFY ME AND I WILL EDIT THIS AND TAKE THE COMMENTS OUT.

This Post:
226629.3 in reply to 226629.2
Date: 9/8/2012 1:31:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thats a good way to look at that so yeah i guess that wouldn't be such a good ide since ive seen both the pros and the cons.

Message deleted
This Post:
226629.5 in reply to 226629.3
Date: 9/8/2012 8:52:58 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Yes, even though I like your suggestions. But I guess we've just got to stick with the system as it is - in order to have less people cheat...

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
226629.6 in reply to 226629.5
Date: 9/9/2012 3:21:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'd like to weigh in on this topic for just aminute. Chris, I like your ideas, particularly in the area of the trade. If anybody out here has ever taken part in any of the other fantasy sports like footbal, you will know that trades are done on a regular basis. There doesn't seem to be any particular problems that arise! If a trade proposal is made, the owners of the relevant league vote on the trade, if necessary, and if everybody (or the majority) is agreeable than the trade goes through, no muss no fuss. If not, trade is denied and tings go on as usual. If the GM's here are so worried about cheating going on, then perhaps the thing to do, as unpopular as it may be, would be to set the market for each player at a certain level beyond which buying or bidding prices cannot go! That way, the problem of overbidding and overpricing, or vis-versa, is taken out of the whole equation. Just some thoughts.

Message deleted
Message deleted