Set Lineup suggestion - Skills Table adjustment

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/12/2012 4:24:54 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
This might take some programming magic to accomplish, but it would make setting my lineup go a lot faster and probably more effectively.

In the Skills Table, the entire roster is listed here at all times. I'd actually prefer to see the "Selected Players" together and "Remaining Players" below them, but separated out. The reason I'd like to see things this way is because once I've selected who to make active for a game, I often have to think through the lineup and having all of the inactive players mixed in with the active players makes it harder for me to really see what options I have for mixing and matching in the lineup for the game.

I know some help programs use this table for copy/paste purposes, but I don't think having to copy and paste twice is a big deal. I think the only reason not to do this is if making the changes in the page will be too complicated to pull off at the expense of working on other game improvements. Otherwise, making this change would be so awesome, I'd probably call all of my friends to tell them about it. If I had friends.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
226855.2 in reply to 226855.1
Date: 9/18/2012 8:00:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
As U21 coach, I'd also love to see arrangement from A-Z

This Post:
226855.6 in reply to 226855.4
Date: 10/9/2012 11:18:35 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I actually have always set my team's uniform numbers roughly by position. The issue is planning out the lineup for a particular game based on what players are in the active lineup without the inactive players getting adding noise to the planning.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!