BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > New users list

New users list

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/13/2012 7:08:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if this was suggested before, but I'll suggest it anyway. I think it would be very useful if each country had its' new users list, something like 10 or 20 managers, that joined recently. The list would update itself each time a new user joins BB.

This would especially help communities to grow since a mentor program can be run easily with this list. As of right now, you have to monitor the lowest leagues and "hunt" new managers to offer them help. With this list, everything would be easier and we'd get to keep more new managers than now. This would of course be of benefit to BBs too as I'm sure they too want to keep more users around.

We also have this "Trade scout" program that would benefit a lot from this list.

This Post:
226892.3 in reply to 226892.2
Date: 9/13/2012 1:52:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So a list could be useful for very specific needs.

I agree. I mean, this is something that would *keep* some players playing BB longer then they would without this list and for free since we are doing this job, so I don't see any reason why BBs don't do this.

This Post:
226892.4 in reply to 226892.3
Date: 9/13/2012 2:09:42 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
So a list could be useful for very specific needs.

I agree. I mean, this is something that would *keep* some players playing BB longer then they would without this list and for free since we are doing this job, so I don't see any reason why BBs don't do this.

Very good argument. I totally support this idea!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!