BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
231073.2 in reply to 231073.1
Date: 11/29/2012 9:58:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
English Version

Hi, I’m Locks manager of the WailinWailers for now 10 seasons.
I’m here for the U21 Coach job because I’m pretty sur I can make this team better and enjoy the game even more than I already do.

U21 represent for me the best part of the BuzzerBeater game: Training.
I trained several differents players with I think a lot of success.
It would be a great pleasure to discuss with you how to get the best player you can hope with a good training plan.
I don’t know about the staff but if managers that are already in wants to stay, I’m okay with that. If not, I’ll find a good squad to do so.

Of course, it’s not all about training. We Want Wins!
And I think my 10 seasons experience of the game put me in a good position to adapts tatics and rotations in many different cases depending on the opposition.

If you believe in me, I’ll try as much as I can to post speeches before/after the games and discuss with you of what I did right or wrong.

Good luck to all the candidates, do not hesitate to ask questions in the dedicated thread.

Version Française (originale)

Bonjour, je suis Locks, manager des WailinWailers depuis maintenant 10 saisons. Je postule pour ce poste de sectionneur U21 car je suis persuadé de pouvoir tirer cette équipe vers le haut tout en me faisant plaisir.

Pour commencer une équipe U21 représente l’aspect le plus intéressant du jeu à mon goût à savoir la formation. J’ai moi même formé plusieurs joueurs avec succès et me ferai un plaisir, voir même un devoir, de vous orienter dans les bonnes directions pour former un jeune international.
Pour le scouting je ne sais pas si le staff en place voudras continuer l’aventure avec un nouveau sélectionneur ou si je devrai en trouver un tout neuf, mais dans les 2 cas je ferai ce qu’il faut.

Bien sur un mandat de sélectionneur ne se résume pas à donner des conseils et trouver de nouveaux talents mais aussi à gagner des matchs.
Sur ce point la les 10 saisons passé à la tête de mon club parlent pour moi. 2 promotions et aucune relégation, un vrai capacité d’adaptation des tactiques et des rotations suivant l’adversaire, et une envie de gagner inébranlable.

Si vous m’accordez votre confiance, ce que j’aimerai vraiment, j’essayerai le plus possible de communiquer par le biais du forum national avec vous sur les rencontres passé ou futur cette sélection U21.

Sur ce, bonne chance à tous, n’hésiter pas à me poser vos questions sur le sujet dédié.

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
231073.5 in reply to 231073.4
Date: 11/29/2012 2:33:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hallo iedereen,

Ik ben !ngkor, en ik speel nu al sinds seizoen 15 actief BB. Ik ben zeer gemotiveerd voor de job omdat ik altijd wel achter het roer van een Nationaal team wou staan, het is een van mijn hoofddoelen in Buzzerbeater. Ik zit in reeks III.6 en ik ben een scout van het U21 team. Hierdoor ken ik de staff van het U21 team al vrij goed.

De laatste seizoenen waren niet de makkelijkste seizoenen voor het U21, we hebben een coachwissel achter de rug, we zijn wat aan het zwalpen, de resultaten waren niet schitterend vorig jaar. We hebben een coach nodig die rust en kalmte uitstraalt, in de positieve manier. Eentje die de belangen van het U21 voor zijn eigen team schuift. Ik wil deze rol vervullen als ik het mag.

Maar ik kan niet op mijn eentje het U21 team veranderen.
Ik heb jullie nodig. Gemotiveerde managers die Belgische talenten trainen en actief zijn. Dus naast de oproep om voor mij te stemmen, wil ik ook een oproep doen om actief mee te werken in de Belgische BB-community, voor Belgisch talent te cultiveren, en uit te kijken naar goede jonge Belgische spelers. We are ALL part of the team!

De basis van een goed U21 team is volgens mij goede training en opvolging van spelers. Ik wil dus verderbouwen op het huidige project rond scouting en begeleiding van de managers en, als dit mogelijk is, het verbeteren. Hoe beter de begeleiding en hoe beter de training, hoe beter het U21 team. Dit wil ik bereiken door bv. Een persoonlijk trainingsprogramma voor elke speler te maken.

Verder wil ik ons team leiden naar hogere rankings. Dit wil ik bereiken door eerst het beste team mogelijk te selecteren en de beste tactiek te spelen (dit is vrij logisch :) ). Ik wil er ook voor zorgen dat we op lange termijn beter worden, en niet verslechteren of hetzelfde blijven.
Maar wederom, het begint bij jullie: de eigenaars van Belgische spelers, als jullie de tijd en moeite pakken om Belgisch talent te trainen, dan kunnen wij, van het U21 team, elk jaar een beter team krijgen. En kunnen we samen trots zijn op onze prestaties.

Dus mijn programma is:
1) Intensieve begeleiding van de manager, met alle info die hij wil over trainen van een speler ter beschikking.
2) de verstandhouding tussen de staff en de eigenaars van de spelers te verbeteren.
3) Op lange termijn zo goed mogelijke resultaten te behalen zonder de resultaten van de korte termijn te verwaarlozen.
4) Een solide basis voor de komende seizoenen op te bouwen.

English version.

Hi everyone,

I am !ngkor, and I am playing Buzzerbeater since the 15th season. I am really motivated for the job, because being a National or U21 coach is one of my main goals in Buzzerbeater. My team currently plays in League III.6. I am a scout of the U21 team, so I already know the staff of the Belgium NT squad.

The previous seasons weren't easy ones. We had more then one bump on the road, we are not playing very well, we had 3 different coaches in only 4 seasons...
We need a coach who is steady and calm, in the positive way. A coach who thinks that the U21 is more important then his team. I'd like to take this role and lead this team for the next 2 seasons.

But I am not capable of doing this on my own.
I need you guys. Motivated managers who are active and supportive. So besides my call to vote for me, I'd like to ask all of you to cooperate actively in the Belgian BB-community. I also would like to ask to train young Belgian players and to look out for new talents. We are ALL part of the team

The foundations of a well-oiled U21 team are in my opinion the training and the monitoring of players. I'd like to continue on the current project of scouting and guidement of the managers and, if possible add some improvements. The better the training, The better the team!

Furthermore I'd like to lead our team to greatness. I'd like to achieve this by selecting the best team possible and to play the most fitted tactic.

Last edited by !ngkor at 11/29/2012 4:12:56 PM

This Post:
231073.6 in reply to 231073.5
Date: 11/29/2012 2:45:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
But I want to make sure that our current results improve.
And again, it all starts with you guys: the owners of Belgian prospects, if you people put in some effort by training Belgian prospects, the our U21 squad will improve each year. And we shall be proud of our achievements together.

So my attention points are:
1) intensive guidement of the manager, with all info needed about training a player available.
2) improve the relation between the owners and the staff.
3) achieve good results on a short term, but achieve great results on a long term basis.
4 a solid foundation for the next seasons where we can build our team on.

Francais:

Je m'excuse, je ne parle pas le français assez bien pour le traduire. Mais je le comprends très bien. Tu me peux toujours demander des questions.

Last edited by !ngkor at 11/29/2012 2:45:40 PM