Bugs, bugs, bugs > [BUG] No substitution

[BUG] No substitution

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/19/2012 12:23:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi there,

i played a game yesterday, with EXACTLY the same strategy than the others before, but it seems like my 5 players at the beginning of the game played it entirely...

Of course, i lost this game which seems difficult even if this bug didn't showed up, but i wish i had a chance to play it with my 12 players and not just 5 of them.

I would like to know if it's possible to play this game once again, without this shitty bug which ruined it all ??

By the way this defeat kind of destroy my run to the playoffs...

Thanks for answering and i appologies for my low level in english, i'm french ;)

To: Rob5
This Post:
233304.2 in reply to 233304.1
Date: 12/20/2012 5:35:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
According to the differences in ratings, you would have lost anyway
Your players played the entire game cause your coach figured it was a better option (according to their stats and stamina) than to substitute them with your bench players (which probably was), so it's not a bug, it's the way it's supposed to work.
For an example, imagine you have michael jordan playin sg in your team, and your cousin who plays basketball in the local team as his backup. I figure the coach would let Jordan play the full game if it's one with a tough opposition as changing him for your cousin, even if jordan is very tired in the end of the game, wouldn't make your cousin better

Anyway, the guy playing agains't you has WAY better player than you, and he would have won anyway, maybe by more