BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Another Private League Bug

Another Private League Bug (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/8/2008 8:53:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, I´d like to comment a strange bug in my private league. The two first matches I played, I used MOT (quite difficult cause i can´t set this parameter when i´m playing for the private league). However, the third one was normal, so, now I don´t know if this bug is fixed or maybe it´s random.

If anyone has information about this, please, talk about it, my rivals are gonna kill me!!! :D

Take care!!!

This Post:
23365.2 in reply to 23365.1
Date: 4/8/2008 9:18:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have read that this was only presentational with no effect in the game in scrimmage matches. But some people in Spain say that in PL the effect is clearly CT, not just a presentational bug.

¡Me aburro! (Homer Simpson)
This Post:
23365.3 in reply to 23365.2
Date: 4/8/2008 2:03:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Planning hours and inserting players second time for at least half an hour to correct positions and after that... gettin error message:

"Something went wrong with the page:
http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/tactics.aspx?MatchID=3993176"

Oh my god! I just DO not have patience and time to do that third time! Getting sick tired for these bugs.

Normally I've took this Support package... witth this kind of engine NEVER! Team has announced a package which is not even a half way to be published... just to get supporters money!

Pathetic!

This Post:
23365.4 in reply to 23365.3
Date: 4/8/2008 2:17:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe I was too strict with the prevoious comment, but response times are from time to time, really long. It just makes "whatever"-feeling and you just don't want to check latest stats or whatever to get your best team for the next match.

Nice graphics, but quite a lowsy server (and programming) performance.

This Post:
23365.5 in reply to 23365.3
Date: 4/8/2008 2:22:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Planning hours and inserting players second time for at least half an hour to correct positions and after that... gettin error message:

"Something went wrong with the page:
http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/tactics.aspx?MatchID=3993176"

Oh my god! I just DO not have patience and time to do that third time! Getting sick tired for these bugs.

Normally I've took this Support package... witth this kind of engine NEVER! Team has announced a package which is not even a half way to be published... just to get supporters money!

Pathetic!

There's a difference between expressing your displeasure with something and outright spreading falsehoods to enhance your message.

"Team has announced a package which is not even a half way to be published... just to get supporters money!" is a complete lie.

Are the intermittent bugs frustrating? You bet.

Is that justification for unjustified personal attacks on the integrity of the BuzzerBeater team?

Never.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
23365.7 in reply to 23365.5
Date: 4/8/2008 2:46:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Apolodgies for my disknowledge. I have understood that you had experiences from Hattrick personnel as far from technical and economical point of you. I do not have any doubts that this Buzzer would be a great success, problem is that in spite of nice outfit, there are plenty of development to be done.

This Post:
23365.8 in reply to 23365.7
Date: 4/8/2008 2:56:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Apolodgies for my disknowledge. I have understood that you had experiences from Hattrick personnel as far from technical and economical point of you. I do not have any doubts that this Buzzer would be a great success, problem is that in spite of nice outfit, there are plenty of development to be done.

Absolutely - to state that this is a 100% finished product would be untruthful.

In fact, it's possible that any MMOG never actually is a 100% finished product - if you don't keep improving, you'll get left behind

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
23365.10 in reply to 23365.9
Date: 4/8/2008 5:12:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Browser at the moment is IE 6.0.2900.etc

I have also used Firefox 2.0.0.13 at the times. Does that make a difference?

This is the only game where I have found these kind of problems, first came into my mind if there was a timeout somewhere, but no.. that was not the problem in this case.

I do not not know if you use Java Applets, but this is looking just like that.

Last edited by Bunter at 4/8/2008 5:13:47 PM

This Post:
23365.11 in reply to 23365.10
Date: 4/8/2008 5:33:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And to be honest it seems like I got my players positioned after all?

So, I'm a quite a shamed at the moment.

But, I really would like gamemasters to think about having a player grid (with all skills) sortable on same window when selecting players for the next match. And a tap where You can choose "dismiss all players played in last match".

That would save a lot of time when choosing players for friendlies.

Last edited by Bunter at 4/8/2008 5:41:03 PM