BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > NT private threads

NT private threads

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/12/2013 8:07:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
There is a lot of talk again within the Australian community about how best to talk about NT teams in a private matter. At present a lot of nations use various off site forums. Would it not be better to keep the clicks hear on BB?

2 ways this can happen for me.

1. Make a sub forum for NT sides (1 or 2 for each team) that only users from that nation can see and post in.

2. Or the better option for me is to make each NT and 21 NT manager the owner of a federation which non supporters can join and also does not count in the 5 limit. This would allow new users to become active in NT sides and encourage them to become supporter down the line. The NT manager can add those he wishes like they do on off site forums but it keeps user hear on site for me will allow newer users to be more engaged with the newer users which will for my point of view make more people addicted to this game which means more supporter income for the game and we all win with that.

People are setting up new off site forums so action on this quickly would be a great step forward for the game.

This Post:
243745.2 in reply to 243745.1
Date: 6/14/2013 12:48:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Love it.

It would enable the community to talk more freely about their NT teams.