BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > The end of Look inside dominance?

The end of Look inside dominance?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/30/2013 9:38:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
My last game leaves me feeling really happy about the new changes. Theres no way on earth my team would win this match last year. I put in lower effort , had inferior players and have no real offensive strengths so i played base offence. My opponent played a big men with 1.1 million dmi , and had decent guards on the floor no better or worse than mine overall. I was even training my rookie PG with 5k salary in this match. Yet somehow i managed to be leading by 30 points at one point before half time and the game was never in doubt.

(59449562)

Its pretty clear i had the stronger bench and thats when my big run of like 20 unanswered started but im pretty sure i would have been blown away if this match had taken place a year earlier.

You can say home court advantage but if thats worth 7-8 points then i still doubt im 11-12 points better than that team on less effort.

This Post:
245072.2 in reply to 245072.1
Date: 6/30/2013 11:03:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It looks more like your team's very good outside D is what caused you to win vs their average guards. His SF turned the ball over 5 times alone likely one of the contributing factors. That's 10 potential points lost right there. That combined with you putting his PF into foul trouble likely helped as well. Good win for sure though. Having a balanced team is always good.