BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Rebuilding Process!

Rebuilding Process!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/21/2013 4:14:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am planning to rebuild my team because majority of my players are old and their skills are diminishing. Can i stay afloat on DIV. III even majority of my starters are gone? I transfers my star players on the TL and i replace my 49k trainer with 22k. What steps should i do to bring back my team to respectability. Thanks! Is rebuilding a good choice?

This Post:
246663.2 in reply to 246663.1
Date: 8/21/2013 7:52:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I think its an excellent idea to rebuild!
Most of the players on your roster have given you pretty much everything they could, and they arnt getting any better because they are so old.
If you are going to rebuild, then its probs best that you go all the way, which is a longer process, but with rewarding results.
Start saving all your cash, and put it towards scouting and building your arena.
Tank next season so you can get some quality draft picks and start training them whilst picking up some impact players around their mid/late 20s to help along the way. Be prepared to demote, and remember, this is a good thing as it allows for some easier competition which allows you to play your trainees and give them as many mins as possible.
Remember to build your arena when ever you can, because the more cash you have, the quicker this process is, because it allows you to purchase some help just in case things start to turn ugly.

Good Luck!

This Post:
246663.3 in reply to 246663.2
Date: 8/22/2013 12:27:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
yeah im preparing for the worst that is demotion but i will do my best to stay afloat in division III even my starters are bought. Because i think the revenue in DIV. III is much higher that DIV. IV.

This Post:
246663.4 in reply to 246663.1
Date: 8/22/2013 2:41:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
replace them slowly till you find the right players. just keep doing that till replace them all with younger talent that can help you win.

This Post:
246663.5 in reply to 246663.1
Date: 8/23/2013 5:08:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am rebuilding as well. I had to demote out of D.III to do it though. Then I took a break from the game... but thats a whole different story.

Before I started playing again, my record was like 0-14, with only one good player on my team. I have spent no money on the draft this season. What I did is buy a bunch of old guys who go for almost nothing. I have won my last 2 games in a row (my only wins this season) and am probably going to stay in my league via regelation series.

What I would do is buy a couple of 31 Y/o for 50k-70k each who would be decent starters in your league. Also, get rid of that trainer. If you phase out the 34 Y/O+ guys slowly with some 31 year olds, you wont take a huge hit financially. Also train your three trainees. I have no clue how developed those trainees are, but I would single position train them. In three seasons, they will be capable starters in your league. Do not decide to tank. The money in division IV is soooooo much lower.

By the time your 31 year old starters skills have diminished to a point where you cant use them as starters, your trainees might be able to step in, or you can sell that 33 Y/o who you bought for more than half of what you bought him for.

This Post:
246663.6 in reply to 246663.5
Date: 8/25/2013 1:50:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yup! I am selling my starters at a bargain prices and slowly replace them with decent players below 30 years old