News conference / Farewell party

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/26/2014 9:32:04 AM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
When a new player arrived my headquarter, I asked the PR manager to have a news conference, so I could introduce the newly joined players to my fans.

Sadly, PR manager told me: "There is no such thing in BB."

I hope to introduce the newly joined players to the fans, so the result of fans survey and the income from merchandising could be improved.

At the same time, I would like to have a farewell when the players were sold, thanks for his contribution to my club and wish him all the best in the future. Hope his departure would not affect the result of fans survey so much. PR manager told me:"No, no such thing in BB."

To: HAHA
This Post:
255323.2 in reply to 255323.1
Date: 2/26/2014 10:32:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When a new player arrived my headquarter, I asked the PR manager to have a news conference, so I could introduce the newly joined players to my fans.

Sadly, PR manager told me: "There is no such thing in BB."

I hope to introduce the newly joined players to the fans, so the result of fans survey and the income from merchandising could be improved.

At the same time, I would like to have a farewell when the players were sold, thanks for his contribution to my club and wish him all the best in the future. Hope his departure would not affect the result of fans survey so much. PR manager told me:"No, no such thing in BB."

Supporters have access to press releases, though - when you create a press release it shows up on your team's home page and in the news feed for people who have you on their buddy list (and maybe your league as well, I forget that detail). That's not precisely what you're talking about of course, but given the nature of the fan survey, writing a press announcement is probably more effective at increasing revenue than most other things, though less effective than farting in the wind.

This Post:
255323.3 in reply to 255323.2
Date: 2/26/2014 10:38:22 AM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I know that supporters can have the press releases and hall of fame to show the appreciation to the players. However, how about those did not subscribe the supporters?

I would like to have similar things for others.

This Post:
255323.6 in reply to 255323.5
Date: 2/28/2014 12:25:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
quickly become repetitive I guess.

especially for day traders!