Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/11/2014 07:00:55
usja78
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BluesExplosion
One of my player gets injured very often (two times last season, two times this season). Id like to keep him, but he is quite unreliable.

Is there anything i could do to prevent that (other than paying an expensive doctor I dont need for my other players) ? For instance, does stamina have an impact on injuries ? Would more balanced caracteristics prevent that (i.e. a player with high driving but low IS could be tempted to do some kamikaze penetrations - Bargnani style) ?

Thx for the help.

This Post:
255655.2 in reply to 255655.1
Date: 03/11/2014 17:35:09
Overall Posts Rated:
You can sell him or fire.. No need to waste money on player that cant play if your paying him top dollar. Putting him on the bench should be the last resorts for improvement, if he still has gotten injured from being there on limited minutes then sell or fire.

Cut your losses and increase your gains

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 03/11/2014 17:37:28

This Post:
255655.3 in reply to 255655.1
Date: 03/11/2014 19:30:45
Overall Posts Rated:
One of my player gets injured very often (two times last season, two times this season). Id like to keep him, but he is quite unreliable.

Is there anything i could do to prevent that (other than paying an expensive doctor I dont need for my other players) ? For instance, does stamina have an impact on injuries ? Would more balanced caracteristics prevent that (i.e. a player with high driving but low IS could be tempted to do some kamikaze penetrations - Bargnani style) ?

Thx for the help.

Because every injury is caused by a foul, reducing the number of shots and possessions can help reduce the chance of injury a little, but if your player is aggressive he will foul a lot, probably be fouled a lot, and likewise be injured more than average. I had a guy that fouled out four times and had four injuries (luckily, two were in game only, one of which my taping injuries doctor recovered) in a single season.