BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > First week outlook!!

First week outlook!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/12/2014 9:04:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So my league is very competitive for D IV, so i posted an outlook and predictions for the first week. Figured since I went through the effort I would post it here and see if anyone was interested. See if anyone had the time if they wanted to check out the league and see what they thought.
Pineapple Express at Strong arm of the law:
Pineapple express looks to improve on a 4th place finish in their first season in the league. They bring their outside attack to Lawless arena to face off against a retooled strong arm of the law. Strong arm looks to build on last year and make a serious run at promotion.
I'll take strong arm by 25 in a very high scoring game
Gumballs at Aarks:
Aarks bot promoted after losing in the finals and their start to IV.35 will not be any better. They will be in for a rude welcome facing off against gumballs, who looks to win there division again and try and promote. Aarks looks like they should be competitive in the league as long as they stay active but just not in todays game.
I'll Take Gumballs by 25 in a blow out.
BigBabyBalls At Burlington Orbitals:
Big Baby promoted after winning in the finals and looks like a solid defensive team. With that being said Burlington is a solid team and is just going to be too much to handle inside for this new addition
I'll take Burlington by 15 in this one
Los Angeles Snackers at Coast to Coast
Coast to coast looks to have gotten lucky to promote after not having a great showing in the finals. they look to have made a number of changes but none of them look to really make them competitive here. Snackers are looking to rebound after a disappointing year last season, this game should at least get them off to a good start.
I'll take the Snackers by 20 in this one.
Now for the other division:
Pelhan celtics at Falcors:
Falcors were relegated last season and will look to move back up. Their first match up will be against Pelham who just promoted. Falcors has a strong outside team and should be able to get a top 4 finish, they should start the year off on the right track with this game.
I'll take Falcors by 20 with much better outside play
Bazooka Joe at dakids:
After finishing 5th and 7th respectively both team look to do better this year. Its going to be tough giving th strength of the rest of the teams, but one of the will come out of this game undefeated.
I'll take Dakids by 8 in a small upset.
Hardwood at Inebriators
Hardwood will be looking to make a run at the title this year after making big strides last year. Inebriators on the other hard will look t crack the top 4 after having some set backs last year. I think Hardwood is the stronger team and should get off to a good start.
I'll take Hardwood by 15.
Muggles at Apaches
With calibre promoted and out of the way apaches will look to reclaim the title and hopefully promote. Muggles fields another strong team and will look to make a run at the title. This will be the best game of the week and have implications for the rest of the year. I really want to go with muggles in the upset, I think it will be much closer then people would think but in the end the home court will be the difference.
I'll take Apaches by 5 in a real close one

This Post:
261025.2 in reply to 261025.1
Date: 7/17/2014 1:22:21 AM
Upsyndrome
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Upsyndrome II
You are a delight, Zach46290.

"You will lose." -Ivan Drago