BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > The trainer makes the changes when 30 seconds are remaining.

The trainer makes the changes when 30 seconds are remaining.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/24/2014 6:05:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Here two examples:

(75178827)
(73066933)

Yes. I played BB in the past so this is not new for me. I know how to make the lineup. In these two games, both of them are from this week, when the minute 47:30 seconds arrive, the trainer changes one player with no reason.

I put eight players in the roster: 2 pg (starter and backup), 2 sg (starter and backup), 1 sf, 1 pf, 2 c (starter and backup)

The small forward is trainable player and he is starter and he is also the backup.

The power forward is also a trainable player and he is starter and he is also the backup.

I put: Strictly follow Depth Chart.

I put: Foul Trouble: Let them play.

Both players are stamina 4 and 5, so the problem is not the stamina.

Both players finished the game with 48 minutes but not with 48+ needed to receive 100% of training, because both players played (47:30s).

Why the trainer makes the changes?

Stamina is the problem? Not, at least in the past, with these levels of stamina the player could play all the match without problem.

Are they with too many faults? No, obviously this is not the problem. They didn’t have fault problems.

I honestly think that it’s a bug. These are not the two only times with it has happened to me, so I write this post cause I’m very angry. I have played eight matches in this season and almost half of them I have had this problem.
I’ve turned to play BB because I want to enjoy the game again, I paid the supporter, I wanted to trust in the game (this is a fantastic game) but there are thing that I can’t accept.

Sorry for my english.

This Post:
261610.3 in reply to 261610.2
Date: 7/26/2014 5:16:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Again.

(73066947)

In the last minute the trainer changes a player with no reason. Please if it isn't a bug tell me. I want understand why is it hapenning.

To: Mel
This Post:
261610.4 in reply to 261610.3
Date: 8/12/2014 4:10:20 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
First of all we do not support or advise training players 48 minutes per match, the game was just not designed to support it. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't happen, also fine, it's normal game engine behavior.