BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > id like to report . . . .

id like to report . . . .

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
268209.9 in reply to 268209.8
Date: 03/11/2015 14:00:16
Overall Posts Rated:
The more information you provide, the better chance we make correct decision.
...but don't forget Shoei: you cannot question what GMs decide and they will not even tell you what they decided and why. So if they act in their personal interest or based on friendship there is nothing you can do and nobody will ever know!!

And since there are several people who suspect based on actual examples (which cannot be publicly shared on forums) that GMs have 'protected' or do 'protect' some users by not acting in some cases (i.e. maybe fines as nobody can tell, but surely no bans) and acting in others, I would suggest you keep reporting the same issue indefinitely. At the end of the day, if they don't want to ban/fine a user a) they won't tell you and b) you don't have an appeal against their decision, so I would suggest you save your Report message in a text editor and keep reporting the same issue until maybe you find another GM who may take action!

There was no foul play on his end.
^^^Will save this for the next time I am reprimanded and reminded that the rules are clear about certain topics being off-limits :)

Last edited by Lemonshine at 03/11/2015 14:04:42

This Post:
268209.11 in reply to 268209.10
Date: 03/11/2015 15:18:51
Overall Posts Rated:
It means that if anyone talks about a report he submitted he gets told off. You and other GMs are on record that the rules state that you cannot debate on forums about disciplinary or GM actions...so the rules apply to just about anyone, except those who are special!

It's not called poking, it's called sarcasm and it doesn't change the fact that it reflects exactly what has been said multiple times by you and other GMs (so in a way I'm doing an excellent service to the community reminding everyone about the official policy about discussing reports, bans, fines etc). If you want, I can go back and link actual posts from multiple GMs. But since it's in nobody's interest to start another flame war, here is what I think we should do:
• We have to bear with you GMs telling us we have no right to know or even inquire about the reports we submit, about why long term users have been banned, about ANY of your actions as GMs
• You have to bear with us taking a stab at you for the opacity and lack of controls in the system, for the overly defensive stance and occasional open aggression some GMs display on the forums etc etc. Unless, of course, a normal user repeating things that GMs have already said is now forbidden as well.

My suggestion still stands. Report indefinitely until some GM does something or gets annoyed to see the same report coming up over and over. This is a strategy that even some of you guys have used before being anointed as GMs, if memory serves me right.

Last edited by Lemonshine at 03/11/2015 15:31:34