BB Australia > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
269297.2 in reply to 269297.1
Date: 04/29/2015 06:41:24
Overall Posts Rated:
I have decided I would like to run for the NT job. The side is in a strong position due to the work of a number of people over a few years and needs someone who can keep building the sides talent pool by working with managers to train their players.

I was going to write a long speach about things but think most people know me and it would be more benefical to keep it short and to the point.

I ran the 21 NT for 4 seasons. During this time our ranking went from 44 to 11. I like to think some of the great success whitewind has had was built on the foundation I built with the help of many others. I then ran Nippon 21NT for 2 seasons. Raised their ranking a fair bit in that time also.

This gets the the main point of why I believe I am well suited for the job. I have a a number of seasons as 21 NT coach and founder of the Wombat Federation worked to build a strong BB community in Australia.

I can promise you that at present I am 100% the best person running for the job (I am the only one atm).

Working with our current talent pool and building it is my main goal. Many of the players knocking on the door of the NT were guys I had dealings with during my time with the 21NT.

Thanks for reading and I hope I have your support.

PS Thanks to mllama for his 4 seasons of service.

This Post:
269297.3 in reply to 269297.2
Date: 05/01/2015 18:31:12
Overall Posts Rated:
I have decided to run for the NT.
Formerly, I was also a U21 manager, but for Canada.
4 seasons, it was.
I have been in the Canadian D1 for 6 seasons now.
I am experienced and I also have made a cup semi final.
On the mentorship thread, I have mentored a few.
I know what to do to help Australia's NT and I know how to train players right.
Australia is a wonderful country and I would hope you vote for me.
Good luck to my opponent(s).

I can promise you that at present I am 100% the best person running for the job

Now I'm Here.
Go Australia!