BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > feelin generous if you have a paypal

feelin generous if you have a paypal (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
271092.2 in reply to 271092.1
Date: 6/19/2015 1:24:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And Buzzerbeater campaigning has just taken a huge nosedive into the Mariana Trench.

I speak on the honest opinion of many that I would be very reluctant and Anti-American to even give consideration to you on my ballot.

If you are a troll, you are doing a good job of it. If not, you really need to clean up your posting for someone who is in his 20s and manages basketball teams in real life; it's disgusting and certainly not one I'd like to see from the face of our nation on a game I so thoroughly enjoy.

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
271092.5 in reply to 271092.3
Date: 6/19/2015 1:42:14 PM
Florida Champs
IV.33
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Great Lakes Spartans
I don't even think this is allowed. You're basically trying to buy a vote.

Just let the election happen. I still personally believe that it would be better for you if you had more experience. So let it happen and whoever wins wins, and you don't need to do this. Good luck.

Message deleted
This Post:
271092.7 in reply to 271092.2
Date: 6/19/2015 2:13:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im deleting my comments because my paypal account is limited. I still have to fix stuff in order to send the gift.

Heading on the right path so far. Are you?
This Post:
271092.8 in reply to 271092.7
Date: 6/19/2015 4:18:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not sure if you're aware of the rules, but asking for votes outside of the designated thread is against the rules. The other thread was a little borderline but this one is well over the line. I'm going to lock it now.

(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/rules.aspx?nav=Rule...)
Spam
We do not allow the spamming of other users, either through BB-Mail, Forum posts, In-game chat or Press Blogs.
Examples of spam include (but are not limited to):

Asking for National Team votes via BB-mail or in the forums (except for in the designated forum thread). If you do this, you will be disqualified from the election and you will receive a fine

Please try to keep this in mind when posting in the future.