Suggestions > Raise salaries

Raise salaries

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275749.2 in reply to 275749.1
Date: 12/15/2015 5:25:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
In the bigger picture of BB we are all training our own players in theory. Unless we rely on farms, which just inflate prices of draftee and trainer ridiculously it seems we can not create players with high enough salaries to spend all the money we would make.

So either we need farms (d-league teams), or we increase the training speeds. Both would be quite exciting. Salaries are a problem too.

I think the problem is very complex, but could be solved easily if some work is put in and the developer does not shy away from major changes. A swing for the fences is long overdue.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
275749.3 in reply to 275749.1
Date: 12/17/2015 4:22:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it seems we can not create players with high enough salaries to spend all the money we would make.

yes, you can. train a center to 16+ IS/ID/RB and no secondary skills and his wages will skyrocket. for example. as far as i know, it's not forbidden to do that. you still have the choice of creating this kind of player instead of balanced ones with much lower salaries.

This Post:
275749.5 in reply to 275749.2
Date: 1/3/2016 12:12:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
We need D-league teams :)

This Post:
275749.6 in reply to 275749.4
Date: 1/4/2016 1:52:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And i would like to see the team that home grows a team full of those low salary players.

So I guess, we have found a core problem here. Winning at the top level is not possible without many minor league teams grooming players for the top divisions. Those uber efficient players are affordable in almost every league, so either the bottom feeders make too much money still, or the salary formula needs an overhaul, which takes TSP into account.

Some changes centered around this problem should be done in the near future.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Message deleted

This Post:
275749.8 in reply to 275749.6
Date: 1/4/2016 10:35:16 PM
Delaware 87ers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
And i would like to see the team that home grows a team full of those low salary players.

So I guess, we have found a core problem here. Winning at the top level is not possible without many minor league teams grooming players for the top divisions. Those uber efficient players are affordable in almost every league, so either the bottom feeders make too much money still, or the salary formula needs an overhaul, which takes TSP into account.

Some changes centered around this problem should be done in the near future.

Question from the back of the room here.....Are you saying these low salaried, evenly trained players are a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to design a training system and, ultimately, build players. I just want to understand things a bit more.....