BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ísland > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
276936.2 in reply to 276936.1
Date: 2/16/2016 8:11:40 AM
Sea Urchins
III.13
Overall Posts Rated:
Bless!

I'm Sea Urchins from Italy.
Here my last photo: http://www.leitv.it/i-sempreverdi/wp-content/uploads/site...
:D

I'm a defensive coach with a creative offensive playbook and I like the BB-game.
This could be my first experience as head coach of a national team, but what I will like to do is to create a "system" that you can use for next years. I studied a lot your BB history (u21) and I believe that your golden age, with höfðingi more season ago, should come back with cooperation. A cooperation that I like to promote both with the 3 "older" users and with youngest users.

For me players belong to their teams. So their development will be oriented to your team success (on the court or on the market) because if you have a good player we will have a good player for the U21 too.

I'm available for any questions (in the other thread).

PS: vote for me :P

Last edited by rigno at 2/16/2016 10:15:40 AM

This Post:
276936.3 in reply to 276936.2
Date: 2/16/2016 1:32:17 PM
Zira atletich
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Puigmirol lapislázuli
Halló
I´m from Barcelona and since the 10 season in BB.
This is my first apperance in a national team elections.
I´m in love with your country,the places,the people and of course the ice. I can´t be lucky to be in your country yet. I hope in a near future.
I like very much Sólstafir (music group) I saw two times past year and Fjara tube is wonderful!
But I like Björk too.

Anywhere, a country with a few managers and few possibilities to win all, but with a lot of hopes and good to be near of you and team players.
I would like to win this elections to learn more of this amazing game and have some happy moments with your national team and you.
I don´t promise win every game but I´ll be there everyday, making all the possible.

Thanks to read me.
Bless og takk.

Galactus Herald

Last edited by Galactus herald at 2/16/2016 1:34:13 PM

This Post:
276936.4 in reply to 276936.1
Date: 2/17/2016 11:35:55 AM
Gli Ornitorinchi
IV.22
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everybody!

I am the manager of the Italian team "Gli Ornitorinchi" ("The Platypuses") ((46770)), and I candidate myself to be U21 NT coach.

I know that you think "why I have to vote an Italian manager for my U21 National Team?". Well, Italy is the most competitive country of Buzzerbeater world, and I play here since the beginning of Season 3, so I have a lot of experience in this game.

Here there are the points of my program for your U21 NT:

- First of all, this the Iceland NT, not my NT. So I would like to create a NT open to all Icelandic users, where anyone can give suggestions about convocations and tactics. The idea is also open a thread where we can speak about NT, and the open a thread for each matches so I can interact with you. I will also try to improve Icelandic users in the game

- I was South Korea U21 NT in Season 10 and 11 . I finished with 50% W-L in Asian Championship with a smaller country than Iceland. Here you can see preview games I did before every matches in South Korean forum: (112671.1)

- I trained Centers and Power Forwards for a lot of seasons, and now I am training Point Guards and Shooting Guards. So if you want, I can help you to give the best training to your players, also if they do not play in NT.

- Programming is my motto, because without programming you can do nothing. I would like to create an high level staff to make a total control of Icelandic with less than 21 years old, to create a more competitive team.

- Iceland is a very small country in Buzzerbeater world, so now it is impossible to win World Championship or European Championship, but I will try to make your U21 NT as much as competitive possible!

- U21 NT coach must work also to prepare the best players to NT, so I will work in this way together the NT coach

Well, I think that's all. So, I hope you will think I will be the right man to conduct your U21 NT.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate and ask to me! :-)

VOTE FOR ME!!!

This Post:
276936.5 in reply to 276936.4
Date: 2/19/2016 7:23:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello.
I would like to work one more season the team of U 21st.
For this I need your voice .

Thanks and bb.