The Great Micro-nation Debate

Set priority
Show messages by

To: RiP
This Post:
278277.3 in reply to 278277.2
Date: 4/14/2016 8:05:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Seeing as we only have a handful of active managers in Iceland this would at least add quite a bit of life to the game for us.

I like all the ideas but would prefer solution no. 1.

This Post:
278277.4 in reply to 278277.3
Date: 4/18/2016 10:16:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings western neighbour.

I don't know if you are following the global thread, but there are a few more options:

4. Micro-nations would be grouped together to form new leagues but the teams keep their current flags (as will their draftees). But the group will share a NT and U21 Team, where players with different flags play together as a team. It would be like option 1., national tournaments would improve, but the teams keep their national identity in some way.

And what if we leave the national teams as they are? What if a merge only meant that you'd be playing league and cup games against the managers from other Scandinavian countries for added competition? Do you have a problem with that?

The Danes are very fond of their NT, and many users have signaled that losing that will mean the end of their BB careers. I personally think common NT and U21 for a new league would be better though. But either way, we would all be better off as long as we get to play real teams in the league. I am happy to hear that you are not opposing the idea of a merge.

What do you think of including Sweden and Finland to make it a Scandinavian/Nordic league with 450 users, giving us almost 4 full divisions?

This Post:
278277.5 in reply to 278277.4
Date: 4/19/2016 10:26:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Scandinavian/Nordic league does sound fantastic.