Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 5/28/2016 10:29:28 AM
Leeds City Ballers
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Feeney Lee BC
Hi guys, first of all apologies for being so silent throughout most of the election process. It has been my final two weeks of university so i haven't had five minutes to myself as i've been focussing on my exams. Since that is over now i thought i should update you all. As you've probably already noticed i've decided to remove my name from the election. I've been considering whether to run again for a few weeks now and have decided its best that i step down and allow someone else to take over. I will admit, i've lost a lot of passion for BB in general over the last few months whether that was from how busy i've been trying to graduate or whether the 6 years i've been on here is catching up to me but its just not really as 'fun' for me right now. When i started the NT i enjoyed writing the posts and keeping you all updated with everything NT but unfortunately that's no longer the case. The regulars have probably noticed i haven't been in game chats as much either, i feel like my activity on here is slowly decling. This is by no means a 'i'm quiting' post but i felt like i should explain the lack of activity and such.

In terms of the NT, it has been a pleasure to coach England for 4 seasons. We had some unforgetable matches over the course and i must hold a record for being crunched as many times as we were! Gully and Vecx will probably remember some of the chats we had in the close games. I'd like to thanks the entire community for their help during my two terms, we have a bright future for the NT which i'm happy to have helped with. Hopefully all the managers continue training their players and maybe some day England will lift a trophy!

So this is my final farewell for the NT, it was a fun ride guys. Good luck to the other candidates and to whoever wins, continue the solid framework put in place from all of us that came before you.

Special shout out to the guys who helped me along the way: JS8, Jamesc198, Gully, Vecx, Ronso, M Dog and brazilianblur. Most of you guys have players who will have great futures for the NT. Keep up the fantastic work
Thanks guys, Zeus.

Last edited by Mod-Zeus at 5/28/2016 10:41:19 AM

This Post:
279643.3 in reply to 279643.1
Date: 5/28/2016 11:18:27 AM
Optic Fibres
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Wānaka Lakers
Been an absolute pleasure working alongside you in the last two terms. I don't think as a community we can thank you enough for the job you've done in the previous four seasons and thank you for everything you've taught me along the way.

This Post:
279643.4 in reply to 279643.1
Date: 5/28/2016 3:51:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Good decision on knowing when it's time to go, congrats on a very good spell as manager and all the best for your finals.

This Post:
279643.5 in reply to 279643.1
Date: 5/28/2016 5:05:01 PM
Tide of Fire
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Loved the unbelievably close matches and as always the banter in chat mate. Do stick around, life changes all the time but you've got a solid group of mates here.

This Post:
279643.6 in reply to 279643.1
Date: 5/28/2016 6:19:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All the best Zeus. I know how hectic it is trying to finish university but i'm sure you'll smash it! Stick around if you can, you are a big part of this community.

This Post:
279643.7 in reply to 279643.6
Date: 5/29/2016 6:26:32 AM
Durham Wasps
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
I found four seasons to be long enough. To be honest I could have finished after three but it was impossible. I think everyone could see I was getting tetchy during that fourth season.

As I've said previously I think our decline started before you took the job. You've made a big effort to turn the ship around and I think we'll see the benefits in the future. Hopefully that can be continued.

All the best Zeus. I know how hectic it is trying to finish university but i'm sure you'll smash it! Stick around if you can, you are a big part of this community.

I normally like to use my own words but blur said it so well I'll just repeat that. All the best mate.

This Post:
279643.8 in reply to 279643.7
Date: 5/29/2016 5:48:06 PM
Roaring Lions
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Blue Pandas
Hey mate, thank you for everything that you have done for this community and the NT. I would say stick around and try not to make decisions in the heat of the moment. It is always great speaking to you in chat and like everyone else has said before you are a big part of the community and we all value you. If you need anything give all of us a yell.