BB USA > New USA NT/U21 Federation!!!!

New USA NT/U21 Federation!!!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/12/2016 1:50:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello BB USA community,

I would first like to start off by saying thank you for the overwhelming support. I'm looking forward to these next two seasons and I think we have exciting times ahead of us.

As you all know, one of my big goals is to unite our community (both onsite and offsite). As such, I have created a Federation. This allows us to post in our own private forum where we can discuss game planning, training, scouting or whatever else you guys want. Please join! I would like to see all of you in there and I value everyone's input. Anything that is posted on the offsite of importance I will duplicate in the forum of the federation in order to generate more discussion. Unfortunately, you can only join a Federation if you have supporter but at least it's a start.

http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/fedoverview.aspx?fe...

Also, I am always reachable by BB-mail. Whether you have feedback, advice, questions, criticisms, etc., please do not hesitate to send me anything! I will reply to all BB-mail.

Lastly, I want every USA manager to succeed. I don't care if you're in the NBBA or IV, whether you're in my same league or my rival, if all of us are successful (and I don't mean just winning), everything else falls into place. I care about your team so if any new managers need help, please let me know.

Thank you,
DC