Game Shape: mediocre
Jump Shot: proficient Jump Range: inept
Outside Def.: prolific Handling: strong
Driving: proficient Passing: tremendous
Inside Shot: inept Inside Def.: awful
Rebounding: average Shot Blocking: pitiful
Stamina: respectable Free Throw: inept

Experience: pitiful TSP: 69 (54 + 15)

Not really the best on the whole training thing haha. Hes my PG and i know hes not the best but wanna see what you guys think i should train next . Been working on his OD for awhile. I appreciate any and all advice

This Post:
286651.3 in reply to 286651.1
Date: 5/24/2017 2:18:45 PM
US DAGGERS
IV.31
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
US DAGGERS II
I would actually do 1v1 training for Guards so that you don't have to play him out of position. He will never be a SF or even a #2 guard with his ratings. Do 1v1 Guards and elastic should get his handling up quickly while giving you some JS training and drive training. I would work on him until he is 14 handling, 14 passing, and 15 or 16 in outside defense. Should only take a couple of seasons and you will have a good little point guard and he will only be 24/25 years old. Pick up a #2 Guard and a couple of backups who that same training plan will benefit. Find some that need handling/OD but already have a solid passing base. Potential can be anything Star or higher for this since you aren't making superstars. If you can make 4 guards solid in handling, passing, outside D, and jump shot, I think you will be happy. You can then sell one and keep one for backup and fill out the rest of your team all while saving money the next couple of seasons. That kind of plan can get you to D3 easily and maybe into D2 if you are wise with your money and have some luck in the draft. The draft can help by helping you get some guys who can make you some money by selling. After the next two seasons saving money, training your guards, and investing in the draft, you can buy other parts to your team and try to jump a couple of divisions in a row.