BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Unofficial buzzer beater guide intermediate championship run

Unofficial buzzer beater guide intermediate championship run (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/9/2017 8:51:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello all again!!! My be, we been a long way from the guide I wrote for the beginners!!! Now its a step by step guide for intermediate users who is on the championship run and getting ready to get out of the league!!! Here we go also go check out my playlist for more tips https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbYqbRdeav3pcBGFIHZl6Cq2HYvXTEgEp&disable_polymer=true

Step 1: save your cash, you need 1.5 mil to stay competitive at the next level “div 3”
Step 2: your arena should be done!!!! Division 3 ready!!!
Step 3: get division 3 ready backups and starters.
Obviously, if you have division 4 players starting and they are 80+ they shouldn’t be in division 4 lol. So now you have a rule of thumb!!! I say 70 is minimum in what you take in for backups and role players or at least going to the next division
Step 4: Try to improve game by game week by week on your team.
I know this may sound difficult. but I spend hours on this site thinking about my roster and how I can improve it. I spend hours searching the transfer market for the right price right player.
Step 5: try to manage your minutes and lineups more correctly.
Guys this is the engine of your fictional business. You can’t really mess up and its ok to throw a game for a loss to better yourself against a better opponent I have to do it twice this season...
Step 6 Sugar coat your best lineup and roles until you absolutely need them
What I mean by this is that you should be able to mess up the system by determine what roles your players have.

If you have all this its a recipe for success!!! I am running in 6 months from now and would like to give out advice to others in hope when its election time I will receive your vote. I am already messaging people about 6 months from now it gets tiring I know but I am spacing it out throughout the day. I love all people of any kind!!!

Here is my beginner guide http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thread=288504&m=1