Play-by-Play Text: Suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/8/2017 11:58:24 AM
Diamond Dogs
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
Lately I have had time to watch live games and although I noticed that there have been a some new play-by-play text added since I joined a few years ago, I would like to add my suggestions hoping that these would improve immersion during live play. Feel free to add yours and hopefully the devs will notice and add them in the game. Here are a few I have come up with. ( Player A, B, Defender A, B etc are just generic placeholders and are replaced by in-game players names obviously.)

*Player A drives baseline and whips a pass towards an open Player B at the corner for a three

*Player A bangs bodies down low and attempts a hook shot over the outstretched arms of Defender A

*Player A drives in the lane and flips a floater over Defender A as he tries to block his shot.

*The ball is passed around the perimeter and ends up at the hands of Player A who shoots a three.

*With a nice ball fake, Player A sends his defender to the stands and ends up with an uncontested shot at the basket.

*The ball is stolen by Player A and passes ahead to Player B on the break for an easy layup.

*Player A took advantage of a mismatch and drives to the hoop for a layup off the glass.

*Player A slips through the lane and drops a bounce pass to an open Player B underneath the basket who slams home a rim-rattling dunk!

*The crowd goes wild as Defender A is sent to floor after a nifty crossover and a step-back jump shot by Player A.

*Off a high pick and roll play, Player A finds Player B with a behind the back pass and shoots an open jump shot at the top of the key.

Last edited by Pro_Shot 🇵🇭 at 11/8/2017 11:58:58 AM