Suggestions > BB Growth? Minor & Major Suggestions

BB Growth? Minor & Major Suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/24/2017 2:40:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All right, let's go!

First of all, excuse my level of English.

I see that there are many loose suggestions that can interconnect.

I will try to do this now, give some other suggestions and I will link where these suggestions were cited.

First of all, I want to introduce myself. I am Ronaldo Filho and play BB game since the end of season 10. Unfortunately, after s15 I distanced myself due to the new housing in other states in Brazil. I only came back now at the end of s32. I always played thinking about long-term planning, after all, 8 years ago I'm a Financial Planner. Well, let's get down to business!

I think that although they are small improvements it has a huge weight factor together.
As said, always aiming for long term planning, I bring some research results that I did with my club - I sacrificed a few seasons of competitiveness to get here with bargain.

Starting from the most recent: team chemistry (290843.1)
Here, giving my suggestion, I think this increase can be given in enthusiasm. Today, when the attitude in the game Take it Easy won +1, we can:

When 80% of roster is of the same nationality +1 per game

When 80% of the team played together for 2 seasons +1 per game and
80% of the team played together 4 seasons +2 per game
80% of the team played together for 8 seasons +4 per game
80% of the team played together for 12 seasons or more +6 per game

In this way, a team that roster with 80% of the same nationality and who have played together for 2 seasons win in a game with attitude Take it Easy +3 enthusiasm.

Updating the basis for this increase in enthusiasm would be run in the off-season, and if any roster changes occurred from buying, selling, or fired, it would cut off all the advantages that could be gained in enthusiasm - just to avoid cheating.

ADDITIONAL

Entering the first result of a research I did, when the team has more players of their nationality:
- the salary players to be lower
- the TSP average is higher
- rookies at new draft are best used

This would generate greater competitiveness in the leagues and financial economy.

That is, the users / coachs will decide between having teams renewed all seasons with different nationalities and have results in the short term OR have a more structured base to have more enthusiasm and more money available in the short term but more competitiveness and consolidation of the club in the long term.

With that extra money available in the clubs they can:
- improve your staff
- Expand Your Gym
- fund in the basic categories (290417.1)
- payment trade within the league (288693.1)

By making the second link, the U21 Club Competition, that extra money would replace what I mentioned about sponsors - but even then, it would be important for them to exist because it's something that happens in the real world - even if these sponsors are fictitious (290417.21)

Creating this is not only important to give our players a new level of technical quality, but also to those with low potential and lower TSP will start to be more used, drastically reducing the number of rookies fired

Something that would also help is to make every rookie to the recent draft of a bot club go immediately to the bid. In addition to excluding divisions with leagues without any active team from countries that have this, it helps to wipe the machine - for games and drafts etc - I believe

This would also help raise the average TSP of players, increasing the competitiveness of leagues, nations and BB in general.

In this case CCU21, as I mentioned in the referenced post, will be a league against the teams of the same league of the main team, nothing too complicated, with the same rules and dates of game and training.

Last edited by Ronaldo Filho at 11/24/2017 2:41:49 PM

This Post:
290849.2 in reply to 290849.1
Date: 11/24/2017 2:48:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Making the third link, the trades inside the league, I liked the regulatory part then suggested where the trade can happen as long as the two clubs pay 10x the value of the player's salary will come to your club and where that money would be distributed among the other 14 clubs in the league. You can also put it on, to further prevent cheating and increase engagement, though Supporters can make the trades.

And it is not mandatory to reveal the skills of the players involved in the trades because, precisely because of what the tarde between teams means - and even to avoid cheating - who wants to trade one player for another is what he has been playing on the court.

Another way to avoid cheating - even between Supporters - is to place a lock where only players of the same potential range can be traded [for example, at most 2 levels of differs] and salary range [at most 5k difference]

These trades, too, do not need to be performed in real time. For example, they can happen every Monday morning.

All this gain in competitiveness will improve the deficiency of always saying that the quality of training and players is bad and the successes of clubs and nations will depend only on the quality of the administrator and technical user that he is! But calm down, I'm not done yet ...

One of the problems - I'm sorry - is to think that small bugs or changes would not make a difference to the greater engagement of users.

I mean, maybe not for the experienced. However, it is what further away new users from coming to BB and staying or staying active. For example: A new user will watch his first game of his team live and in a move his "player throws, receives a block and the referee gives airball and possession of the opposing team" ?? This new user will think "this game is more than 10 years old and can not fix something simple like this?"

Or, in another move, your PG steals a ball and 2 seconds later your SF makes the pass to your C to make the points.

We remind you that it is the engine of the game that is the most important and the one that most needs to resemble reality

Another small change is the Dunk Contest. They may use a mechanism that takes into account:
- Handling
- Driving
- Inside Shot

On some other awards, such as Defensive Player, 1st and 2nd Team League, 6th Man and Rokkie of the Saeson can be implemented. I already do this in my league but in a very rude way as quoted here (290842.1)

I think to finish:

I know that all of this demands costs and expenses, but we are in other Eras, even if Supporters revenue is not enough to keep what we have and to extend new improvements, for example, how much all these changes will cost, expose for the global community of BB and we are going to try to make a cowfounding, it is much easier to run behind financially in this way.

Once you've collected everything we need, just chase it back to the next season or the next second season can all be implemented.

And if we always BELIEVE that cheating happn the game never will be growth.

This Post:
290849.3 in reply to 290849.2
Date: 11/27/2017 12:19:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would love everything except trade in leagues.

This Post:
290849.4 in reply to 290849.3
Date: 11/28/2017 5:05:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
thanks for opinion!