BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > How many players are ideal for good GS

How many players are ideal for good GS

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/8/2019 10:40:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am starting to become semi competitive in my league so I am begging to manage the GS of my players. Training is still the focus but I would like to pick up an extra few wins by getting better GS. I currently have 10 players and am 1 pos training 3 at pg. So for the 3 games in a week I rotate my starting pg, sg, and sf at pg for 48 mins. In my league only have 4 teams that I can reasonably beat and have to try, the rest are CPU or too good to compete with. I never play two of those teams in the same week so at most I have 1 game a week that I actually need to start my pg, sg, sf (pg still will play the full 48).

Whats my ideal strategy to manage the gs. I hear you want 76? minutes at max and at least 48 but I found a few players went over and none were really lacking minutes to make up for it. Should I get an 11th or 12th player just to stick in for scrimmages to manage minutes? What should the lineup look like for a week. For example should starter start 1 back up 1 and no minutes in the 3rd (backup would start 1 backup 1 and play a full 48). The guard are a little more tricky because of the training.