This Post:
Date: 4/28/2020 8:09:13 AM
kossumehed
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
RK järelkasv
Hello everyone!

I did already one short suggestion post, but it can be difficult to find cos topic's title is different and I didn't get almost any feedback (either negative or positive). Hope GMs are fine with that.

It is manly for European managers and their National Teams, but changes could be made to every contingent.

Every second season we have Europe Championship Tournament, and it has most national teams.
Format
Leg 1 (lets call it leg 1): 6 groups, every group 8 teams, 2 best from every group playing 2 groups of 6 (12 teams).
Rest of them are playing weekly scrimmages and barely has any interest to anyone.
My suggestion is to have groups for places 3., 4., 5., 6., 7. and 8.
For example
Leg 2: 2 groups, 6 teams as it is, and (no changes so far)
...rest of the teams, teams who didn't qualify from season 49:
(http://buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=41)
3) playing out places 13-18 : Ceska Rep. , Slovensko , Türkiye , Italia , Eesti , Belgium.
4) ... places 19-24 : Österreich , Portugal , Latvija , Israel , România , Bulgaria.
5) ... places 25-30 : Magyarország , Ukraina , Sakartvelo , England , Schweiz , Makedonija.
6) ... places 31-36 : Slovenija , Sverige , Scotland , Belarus , Crna Gora , Norge.
7) ... places 37-42 : Malta , Andorra , Azərbaycan , Ísland , Luxembourg , Ireland.
8) ... places 43-49 : Moldova , Shqipëria , Cyprus , Hayastan , Cymru , Danmark.
Every team playing each other once on neutral ground as it is in Poland this season.

All those teams in groups are more or less same level and games are all competitive even they won't play for European Championship title. For me as a national team player owner, but aslo as a fan, tournament ends too early. This format gives 5 more competitive games for 5 more weeks. Even bb micro nations can compete each other and have much more fun, sweat and blood then in Leg 1 (in Leg 1 they have only sweat and blood ;)
Asia and America has 9 teams with no games, Africa 4. They could compete each other as well.

Let me know guys are you with me

Last edited by sõber at 4/28/2020 8:14:13 AM

Rahvuskoondise dirigent S65-S66

This Post:
304232.3 in reply to 304232.1
Date: 5/9/2020 9:58:05 AM
Interstellar BK
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I'd love for this to happen. There's a lot to add to the game. I hope we see these in the application that comes out.

This Post:
304232.5 in reply to 304232.4
Date: 5/10/2020 12:51:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree that Europe needs a change with the sheer number of teams there, but literally every Continental competition has teams eliminated after Week 8. Europe isn’t the only one where teams play seven(or fewer) games and are eliminated.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).