This Post:
305860.4 in reply to 305860.3
Date: 9/13/2020 5:08:53 AM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
If the team is stuck in lowest division. Then they are no better than a bot, and belonging where they should be- amongst the bots.

If a team amongst the bots can not draft decent players while finishing high in standings or can not manage to tank to first picks, then the team could not even be bad enough if they try, they are exactly where they are supposed to be- stuck in bot league doing bs.

Tanking and farming should not be supported.

Farming in Israel is already in the ridiculous levels, you should have some shame.

This Post:
305860.6 in reply to 305860.5
Date: 9/13/2020 7:49:19 AM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
First of all ROFL

i love how the more veteran teams here just love the way the game is and do not give a shit about other teams/nations and only see themself "the game is perfect just the way it is do not do anything to help lower teams or new teams"

We have multiple teams in Lietuva which made to LBBL with new team withing 5 or 6 seasons. I made up to div II in 4th full seasons. It all depends not on the positions but of the strategic choices managers make. I believe the bennefits new teams gets are fair enough.

People who sits at higher divisions are worth being there no matter when did they made it, or how long they play. Better players will float to the top, like the cream floats on the top of the milk bucket.

The smaller nations will benefit from a change like that immensely in Israel we have around 3-4 decent HoF players in a draft year that get to human users and another 2-3 that are lost to bots the deference for us from 3 to 5 is huge

It would, but most of the losses are due to failing to scout at all in most small nations. Teams just dont spend enough money to adequatelly scout roster, and losses to bots overall is marginal. Degree of it might differ from nation to nation.

This (real managers picking over the bots) would encourage tanking, to the point the farm teams or "players who likes training aspect of the game" would constantly float with very nice income from tickets and merchandizing in the top of the league, while having no negative bonus of picking the last.
Also scenario would be possible to promote every second and demote every second season, while having #1 picks every season, i bet that would be the ideal goal.

If the main reason is the lack of MVP+, then best solution would be to increase overall ammount of those draftees for everyone.

We are alittle bit underperforming because our attitude is different. We dont train shitty with lvl 7 coaches, nobody with brains in their skull does, only the "People who loves training aspect of the game" does.

Our goal of U-21 isnt to win titles at any costs. So we not in the same league of competition, nor you can shame us on achievements. I dont shame you on achievement i shame you on moaning how screwed you are, but in fact you have less competition, easier promotion to higher leagues, average manager of your smaller nation has better finances, and you still act as screwed one. You want to rake up all the bennefits while having no disadvantages.

Last edited by Vilkai [LTU NT] at 9/13/2020 8:00:37 AM