Switch 'coast'

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/18/2020 12:00:15 PM
CCSC Bulls
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
OK, I have experienced this problem for 3 seasons, and I think I need to reflect it. In every league, there are Big 3 and Great 3, just like East and West Coast in NBA. In my league, there are only 2 human teams in Big 8, and both not particularly good. But then in Great 8, there are 6 human teams. Every season one team in Great 8 gets promoted and an equally strong team gets demoted to Great 8. This not only means each match is harder, but also means it is much more difficult to get into the finals to earn those big incomes. I know this may be a small problem but can we 'reshuffle' the teams in the two coasts during the offseason?

This Post:
307547.2 in reply to 307547.1
Date: 12/19/2020 12:27:22 PM
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
I second this motion. I had the exact same problem for what felt like forever when i was D.4. My side was typically 6 to 7 human teams and the other side routinely 2 or 3. They were all guranteed playoffs even if they were terrible and my side was more or less a slaughter house with D.3 dropping to us every season. Heavily imbalanced until i escaped that mess