This Post:
Date: 10/30/2021 5:51:55 PM
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Hi,

My next cup opponent ((91231)) hasn't logged in since 15/09.

Am I correct in thinking it will turn into a bot team on Monday? (which will be the 7th economic update since they last logged in).

If so, the manual says this:

Players released by teams that have been abandoned (gone bot) are put on the transfer list if they meet the following conditions: TSP of at least 60, or be 18 year old and have a salary above $2500.

If a player can't find a team interested in them at that price, they will begrudgingly accept retirement. Any players that are not deemed as top talent in their age group will just retire right away.

Which seems to suggest their entire roster gets purged (either sold or retired). Yet searching the forum I've found threads where bots keep some players and instead the performance of the team is reduced. For example 273751.1 .

Can anyone explain the exact process in detail?

Many thanks.

This Post:
312388.2 in reply to 312388.1
Date: 11/1/2021 5:01:05 AM
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Update:

* The team became a bot after the economic update this morning.
* I believe all their best players left the club and are now on the transfer list.
* They are left with a roster of ten players. This seems to be a mixture of their worst players and players added from a different bot team (e.g Kevin Kuykendall ((47828254)) has joined from team bbbsjklsdfjklsdf ((23055))).
* From an old thread ((270480.21)) it seems bot teams play games with enthusiasm level 1.

Hope this helps anyone who finds this thread in the future.