Turn the life on of the Site using SFX and BGM

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/9/2021 8:55:58 AM
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
-Background music all over the website except the Forums.
-Voiceover for Play-by-play and SFX dependent to the Home Court Audience
-A setting where we can mute any particular sounds and a mute button to disable all sounds(Watching Match/All over the site)

originally posted at:
(96748.268)

. I just believe that the current Developers are "now on the right track" on how to get that age range of Audience... Adding multimedia to the current website format will help the game on the long run...

I am about to post a suggestion to make the play-by-play script be at voiceover too... it would make the mobile App Great with that addition... Imagine listening us listening to our Live matches... We can be able to follow the game development through earphones or multimedia speakers... There are lots of Text-to-speech software available over the internet now... and I also have tested it and it works great...

Here is a sample of it that we once used for our NT Game News Series:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NkIRHmhyQs&ab_channel...)

then imagine listening to the voice of the commentator with the addition of background sound effects dependent to the Home Court's Audience and the play-by-play scripts...

Crowd Applause whenever they have a positive result...
crowd disappointment whenever they have a negative result
Crowd Boooing at Away Team...
Crowd Chanting "Defense"...

Imagine the different sound effects shots?
Players injured?
Players screaming when they're on fire?

Background music at intermissions?

Look with the eye of your imagination... this is easier to do compare to Animation of the play-by-play... but they will work hand in hand... and with the 15 minutes preparation to organize these things before the Live game starts... I think it is still posible.

This Post:
312624.4 in reply to 312624.1
Date: 12/10/2021 4:33:03 AM
Dynamo J. Hradec
První liga
Overall Posts Rated:
And please don't forget the DISABLE button in options to hide this feature completely.