This Post:
314333.2 in reply to 314333.1
Date: 04/19/2022 06:56:54
Mûrs-Erigné
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mûrs-Erigné II
I'm Fulek, your NT Manager and I'm a candidate for a new term of two seasons.

My initial project was to help the team and the Japanese community, I intend to continue the work done with a lonely and simple goal, to do even better. It Wont be an easy mission with only 13 active teams in the country, but there is a good working basis with some good managers.

This term, NT team had some good results, with a good Asian championship which saw Japan finish in the first 8 nations.
After that,team played an excellent consolation tournament where Japan narrowly missed the opportunity to host the next Asian championship, beaten only by Australia.

With these good results, Japan has progressed well in the world ranking, moving from 50th place to 36th, with 224,8 pts.

Besides that, I hope I have met your expectations regarding your players and their training. Kensuke Takagi is the best example of this, big potential, but a little short in defense, a little change in his training program and he is now one of the very best players in the country. Congrats to his manager. I think many other players could follow the same path with an optimized training program.

I will also remain available for any request even if I am not elected again, and, if I wil, I remain open to all your suggestions for any improvement.

I'm ready for all your questions.

Come on Japan!

Fulek