BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315588.2 in reply to 315588.1
Date: 7/29/2022 8:04:06 AM
Mythic Scythe
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone this is Kennet, candidate for your U21 NT.

I am running for this role to have better results in Cyprus U21 and at least have a better class of players for NT. I already am training a U21 player for you and it's definetily gonna make it to NT because my player is playing for your U21 since he is 19 and he is more than 100 tsp just about now!

I have trained MVP potential players for Turkey but they could barely made 140 TSP. I have experience in training high quality players and if you check Azerbaijan U21, you will see my name in season 26-27 (I stopped playing due to my exams, that acc went inactive and I came back with this account). And Azerbaijan is one of those countries that also have less users and success as well. But we can change that. During my time in Azerbaijan U21, I couldn't get any wins in my first season due to the lack of quality players (there wasn't even 1 +10k salary player). But in second season I accomplished to get 3 wins in 8 games.

You will probably vote according to the time account created or world rank but, they are not true points to decide the coach.

It is more important;

*Game knowledge
*Training knowledge
*Communication with users and player owners

I don't have personal achievements with my team more than competing in II. league in Turkey but I have given myself to train players for 10-12 seasons and try to make them +150 TSP. As you may know this is exteremely hard, expensive and rewarding and I enjoy this side of the game the most.

I would appreciate so much if you vote for me.