Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/30/2022 2:47:35 AM
KK Ljubljana 78
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BC Utopia 78
After reading the forums and experience it myself I suggest a small chance to lineup interface.

Whenever you select player as a reserve he is automatically removed from the starting position and vice versa. This is exactly how GE work in regards to substitution and it will make it much clearer for new users. Additionally The interface could prevent you from choosing any reserve twice but there the fact that you'll run into problems is a bit more clear.

Also an example of blank/player x/player x for 48 min playtime instead of player x/player x/blank could be put into manual under training section. As the latter is actually more intuitive.

Could cause a lot less frustration for new users.

This Post:
317401.2 in reply to 317401.1
Date: 1/26/2023 11:49:24 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Also an example of blank/player x/player x for 48 min playtime instead of player x/player x/blank could be put into manual under training section. As the latter is actually more intuitive.

I don't think the BBs intended us to play a player for a full 48 minutes for training, which is probably why they don't go with player x/player x/blank. The blank starter is just a workaround which allows you to force a player to play 48 mins. But still this change would be great coz it means I can play 4 players with full 48 minutes for GS purposes, instead of only being able to have 2 right now (iirc we need at least 3 in the starting lineup right?)

Whenever you select player as a reserve he is automatically removed from the starting position and vice versa. This is exactly how GE work in regards to substitution and it will make it much clearer for new users.

Does the GE really work this way? Can't you have a starter play subs in another position as well? I don't think the GE would remove the starter should you play him as a sub in another position.