Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/14/2023 4:11:41 AM
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yūgen Bruins
I'm sure I gave right orders to my team, (I leave my training position blank and I fill the other position and the rotation so I have my trainee on the court for 48 minutes) but at 6:27 4th quarter my PM decided to switch position for no reason. So I have his training for this week at 45 minutes instead of 48.

Is this something that could happen (even if I didn't noticed that before) even for trained position, so it's just bad luck or is it a bug?

(Anyway I think training should be full even if players take 45 minutes instead of 48, thing like this or other little issues, like be fouls or injuries when the game is almost concluded, could happen and it's quite disappointing to lose a full training just for 2 or 3 minutes)

This Post:
319496.2 in reply to 319496.1
Date: 6/14/2023 7:07:38 AM
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Yes, this has happened a couple of times to me this season as well - trainee plays the full game, but for some reason gets switched position so doesn't receive full training. Don't think it has ever been a problem before.

This Post:
319496.3 in reply to 319496.2
Date: 6/14/2023 7:42:48 AM
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yūgen Bruins
Yes, this has happened a couple of times to me this season as well - trainee plays the full game, but for some reason gets switched position so doesn't receive full training. Don't think it has ever been a problem before.

Ok thanks, good to know.

Not a big issue, but a little bit disappointing anyway, I still think that a player should take full training if he has a couple of minutes less than 48.