Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/26/2024 1:57:23 PM
Krautentruppen
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi there!

I thought long and hard about how attendance revenue, or merchandise or TV contract are the same nation by nation.

How is it possible that a pay-per-view TV in Italy or France, pays the same way of a Ghana TV? The sponsor pays much less in country with fewer viewers.
How is it possible that a team’s jersey sales in Barbados are worth as much as a team’s jersey sale Spanish, Chinese or English league?

I say, i think small country, or with small users, are favored by this way of rewarding team and let them to be more competitive in market transfer or b3 league.

One way to solve this problem can be add revenue dependency, depending on the country where you are, example:

From World Rankings
- From 1 to 15 position, teams receive 100% of revenue (nothing changes compared to now)
- From 16 to 30 position, teams receive 90% of revenue
- From 31 to 45 position, teams receive 80% of revenue
etc.

I know, small users country will affect by this but they can improve them NT position by training better players and guide NT teams.
This change the importance of NT and and perhaps make more passionate users to NT result.

Sorry for my english, I’ll wait for your opinions !

BR,
Cecio

Poll:  Do you approve of my thinking on the distinction of revenues by nation?

Yeeaahh
No

This Post:
322589.2 in reply to 322589.1
Date: 1/26/2024 7:24:09 PM
Strollerz
IV.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Avanguardia
I agree with your point, but I wouldn't base it on the ranking of the national team because it's not directly correlated to the competitiveness of the league, and then there are the 'nations of,' and how would you calculate them? Probably what I would do to address the problem is to merge multiple countries into 'nations of,' like all those with less than a certain number of users

il destino ciascuno lo lascia al suo posto
This Post:
322589.3 in reply to 322589.2
Date: 1/26/2024 9:11:40 PM
Krautentruppen
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes this can be a solution, i suggested a way to combact this, but it isn't a magic formula and it can be improved with some adjustment..

This Post:
322589.4 in reply to 322589.1
Date: 1/27/2024 2:12:00 AM
sheert devils
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
sheert devils II
there is no need to discourage micronation players from the game. i guess it is not that much enticing to play this game since there is not much competition and a buzzing community.

This Post:
322589.6 in reply to 322589.5
Date: 1/27/2024 5:33:06 AM
Strollerz
IV.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Avanguardia
What you're saying is partially true, except that higher salaries don't necessarily mean a more competitive league. Moreover, promotion prizes in the major leagues are the same in all countries. The level of the leagues is determined by the number of users, not by the total salaries of the major league as you suggest. For instance, in Montenegro, there are barely enough teams to form the first division, and the revenue from the stadium is very high, requiring minimal effort from the users since there are practically no relegations. Even your team, for example, would struggle in an Italian third division, but wins many matches in a Belgian second division, allowing you to have significant weekly net profits.

As for the second point, well, the difference is really minimal and anyway, that's not the point.

il destino ciascuno lo lascia al suo posto
This Post:
322589.7 in reply to 322589.5
Date: 1/27/2024 5:43:27 AM
Krautentruppen
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes this is true but:

- tv contracts are linked on the total salaries as min salaries and this is not right for me. This two voices should not dipend on what teams do with their team salaries, or much less dependent.

- NT merch is linked on NT rank ok but stat merch no, and for the most of team is the most important.

- Stadium revenue and promo premium: Is there some difference from France or Italy or Belgium and Congo?
Is it impossible that my stadium revenue are the same of other country far less importance on bb world.

Thank you for your opinion,
Cecio

This Post:
322589.9 in reply to 322589.8
Date: 1/27/2024 8:05:50 AM
Krautentruppen
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
No it doesn't , and that's why:

Esp 1258 users
Pol 792 users
Chi 544 users

Tot 2594 users

Bel 159
Fin 179
Tur 365

Tot 703 users

So, 11/2594= 0,4% and 9/703 =1,2%

That's it, from small countries there is 3x chance to arrive in b3 final and that's because is more easy to arrive in Pro League and keep it.

There were small amount of Scotland teams in CL finals that Italy teams or English teams and that's because the teams and league are by far more competitive.

P.s.: i dont check enough but i beleive that small nation teams turnover at B3 league are much less that big nation. So this is game fair for very little portion of small nation, in my point of view.

Cecio

This Post:
322589.10 in reply to 322589.4
Date: 1/27/2024 8:17:57 AM
Krautentruppen
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
i guess it is not that much enticing to play this game since there is not much competition and a buzzing community.

Yeah but if you take advantage from this inequality of revenue, you can compete in b3 league with other teams that to arrive there have to do x3 difficoulty, without any sense.
Teams in Norway soccer league are not discourage to compete in regional league, because otherwise there would be no league.

This could be a way to increase interest in NT results and rankings among the entire participating community!

Thank you,
Cecio

This Post:
322589.11 in reply to 322589.10
Date: 1/27/2024 9:44:03 AM
sheert devils
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
sheert devils II
you are missing the point that this is not sport but a game, people's enthusiasm are just for their own team. they are not fan but a player here.