BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Azərbaycan > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
323074.2 in reply to 323074.1
Date: 03/05/2024 12:45:59
D.V.A.S.
IV.44
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Milano Calibro 9
Here I am, as usual

This Post:
323074.3 in reply to 323074.1
Date: 03/06/2024 06:12:12
Albertville Basket Ball
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Albertville Buvette Ball
Hi guys !

I'm here to try to convice you to vote again for me as the U21 Azerbaidjan Coach for the next 2 seasons.
I did an important job on the last 2 seasons and I really want to continue to make this country growing up.
I'm sorry if I made mistake in my speech, my english is not really good and I don't want to use Google Translate or Chat GPT to write my speech.

Why vote for me ?
First of all, in 2 seasons the ranking grew up fast. When I took the job 2 seasons ago, he have started at the 94th position on world ranking and we are now 78th, we were the last team of Europe and now 5 european teams are behind us. Also, we have won a game in European Championship, the first since season 52 ! In 2 seasons, that's a total of 7 wins, that is one of the best in the history of the team. We will continue to jump on the ranking because the team and players are much better now than 2 seasons ago because of the training of young players that are now 20/21 years old, we have been following them since the begining with my staff (EnoLT (87384) and Dr Renaud (86598), french guys that I want to thank for their help) and the farm teams (EnoLT Utopia (275765), Dr Renaud with his 2 teams , Tintin (277224) and Wemby (35648)) that are training well our players.

In an other way, I have created an Azerbaidjan players database on Google Drive, where the staff have all access and can find every player of the country, to follow their evolutions in time. I am sharing that with NT Coach Eagle Z. (45838) who has created the National Azerbaidjan Discord with the local community and all the staff that are working on the team. These tools, that we took time to create are really important in the development of players in the country that really helps us to communicate easily. Also, the staff is in contact with every manager that have a local player in his team by BB Mail, and share information on the google drive with everyone.

SO in conclusion, the first 2 seasons as a U21 Head Coach was really interesting to create some things but I had not the team to have great resultats but now, after these 2 years I can be sure that now, we are ready to be a bigger team so now I want to win games, more games and these actuals U21 players are really better than 2 seasons ago so I will very be disappointed if I am not the coach the team. I want to take pleasure and play with my 2 seasons work, and use players that I have follow to win games.

My final objective for the next 2 years :
- Win a minimum of 2 games at European Championship of season 64
- Be qualified in the second round of Consolent Tournament of season 65

Hope you guys to vote for me, I count on you to make Azerbaidjan continue to shine in a better way !

Thanks

Diasinho

Last edited by diasinho at 03/06/2024 06:15:44