Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/22/2024 13:06:30
Wagner College
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,
So my problem is this: I've tried to set up/send a roster for two recent games without success - before that everything has worked mainly fine (well, some of those Oops!-error screens are familiar to all of us for sure) over the years. The result of this attempt of mine is this classical "Oops! Something went wrong with your request."-error screen and line up for a match won't be saved.
I've tried using BB with multiple browser privacy settings, and browser settings that I now have used haven't been problem in the past. Also nothing else has changed, for instance browser settings, login address (there are few different ones you could use as far as my memory serves me), or my choices regarding BB`s privacy settings (that do appear just before you login - in common sense that shouldn´t be the issue anyway, no matter what privacy choices you make in that menu it´s the only sensible assumption that BB must remain completely functional in it´s core functions at least).
Currently I´m not able to use BB app for now or login through phone, or use another browser to access BB (but again, that has never been issue in the past so I don´t know why it would be an issue now). In the past, I´ve experienced that Oops!-screen many times, but it has never been an issue for this long and persistently prevented me from sending rosters for matches.
I already contacted some GM´s about this issue, but I´m somewhat time pressed to get this thing sorted out (preferably before tomorrow´s friendly match which will otherwise properly ruin my game shape, and and that would put me in a serious risk of relegation!) and in the case these helpful GM´s would be too busy to handle this issue quickly this time, I'd appreciate anyone´s help/input on this, who might have had experienced similar situation and have found a solution for it.. so thanks very much in advance!
-Wagner

This Post:
323635.3 in reply to 323635.2
Date: 05/22/2024 23:06:33
Wagner College
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
TLDR; Problem seems to have been fixed, so thanks for everyone who have already taken effort to give me some advice to solve it - it´s great to notice BB community is full of helpful and friendly managers (and staff, of course!).

Thank you for your message Alonso. You certainly may recommend that, however, I´m aware many (if not most) active managers prefer to chat in BB Discord nowadays instead of BB Mail or BB forums, but for me not joining discord has definitely been a conscious decision and I do not feel tempted to join Discord at the moment - hopefully BB forums will stay active as well. You have a strong point though as situation is quite urgent. Or in fact was, because now that I attempted to send rosters problem seems to have been fixed for one reason or another (even though nothing has been changed on my part in terms of settings, used browser etc.), and sending rosters does take me to the schedule-page as it normally should - I´ll report back if problems persist, but for now it seems all good. So again, thanks for all for your help!
-Wagner