This Post:
323873.3 in reply to 323873.2
Date: 06/14/2024 07:34:59
Бесни Цветићи
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mad Mamba Academy
Moien, just andeems Dir Äre Message liesen muss ech soen datt Dir de Forum verpasst hutt an Dir musst de kroatesche besichen.

Et schéngt, datt d'Sproochbarriär méi grouss ass wéi Dir geduecht hutt

No guts, no glory!
This Post:
323873.4 in reply to 323873.3
Date: 06/14/2024 07:54:46
Drakula
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Since we have a trend of writing speeches in foreign languages, and I support that diversity and encourage it, I'm going to write my message in Tarzan English mixed with AI-generated English

Ladies and gentlemen, creatures of the night, and citizens of Transyl... BB Serbia,

I stand before you not as a mere mortal, but as Count Dracula, your servant and leader. As the sun sets on our beloved BB land, casting shadows upon the rugged mountains and ancient forests, we find ourselves at a pivotal moment in our BB history.

For too long, our homeland has languished in the darkness of uncertainty and stagnation. The time has come to rise from the crypt of complacency and embrace a new dawn of progress and prosperity.

My fellow BBylvanians, I offer you not promises, but a vision. A vision of a realm where fear does not reign, but unity and strength. Together, we shall cast aside the chains of doubt and enlighten our path towards a future bathed in the crimson glow of success.

Under my leadership, we will unleash our full potential, harnessing the powers of innovation and training to breathe new life into our NT markets. No longer shall we be beholden to the whims of external forces, for we shall stand as masters of our own BB fate.

But let us not forget the heart of our BB nation — the BB managers. It is with unwavering dedication that I pledge to protect the rights and liberties of every BB citizen, mortal or immortal. Justice shall flow like the rivers of beer, wine and rakija that course through our veins, ensuring that all who dwell within our borders are treated with dignity and respect and equal amount of those elixirs of life.

Yet, my friends, we must also be vigilant against the forces of darkness that seek to extinguish our light. Together, we shall fortify our defenses and repel any who dare to threaten our sovereign right not to choose between the three but to pick all three! For as long as I draw breath—or rather, as long as the shadows embrace me—we shall stand as guardians of our BB land.

So, I implore you, my fellow "Transylvanians", to join me on this journey into the right. Together, we shall write a new chapter in the annals of our BB history—one of strength, prosperity, and unity. With your support, we shall soar to new heights and embrace the limitless potential of our BB future.

Thank you, and may the darkness guide us to victory!

This Post:
323873.5 in reply to 323873.3
Date: 06/14/2024 08:08:04
Cerberus Basketball Team
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Taurus Basketball Team
I saw that Croatian was used several times on your forums that's why I made my speech in Croatian, I apologize if it was not correct.

Since this error reveals in some people a spark of sovereignty, then I did well to make it.

This Post:
323873.6 in reply to 323873.5
Date: 06/14/2024 08:29:10
Бесни Цветићи
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mad Mamba Academy
Ahahahah, nicely done ;)

Croatian and Serbian are very similar and they used to be the same language back in the time but now...

Cheers!

No guts, no glory!
This Post:
323873.7 in reply to 323873.6
Date: 06/14/2024 08:43:25
Cerberus Basketball Team
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Taurus Basketball Team
Sorry again for trying.

I only wanted to help your nation at first

Cheers

This Post:
323873.8 in reply to 323873.7
Date: 06/14/2024 08:54:48
Бесни Цветићи
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mad Mamba Academy
No worries, everything is OK... You helped pretty much, now we have a candidate from our own country...

You should know one thing, we are hard with strangers getting our national team. There was a try a few seasons ago with a good candidate and the situation was similar to this one, there were no Serbian candidates and then they appeared and of course one of them won the elections...

Thanks for your good intentions and sorry if I wrote something wrong, I didn't want to offend you. Just pointed out that you should do your homework and prepare better before posting a speech next time

Cheers!

Last edited by LA-Мартиненко at 06/14/2024 09:01:44

No guts, no glory!
This Post:
323873.9 in reply to 323873.1
Date: 06/15/2024 09:28:12
Dragi moji, evo upravo citam forum i, gledam stanje nase reprezentacije, i video sam da nas napusta nas selektor.[selektoru veliko hvala sto je vodio reprezentaciju.
Sto se tice mog iskustva , verujem da ga imam jer igram ovu igricu vise od 12 godina, promene u game enginu verujem da sam skontao . Sto se tice plana za ovu sezonu ako bih bio izabran kao selektor , mogu da vam obecam da cu biti tu , imam vremena i zelje za vodjenjem Tima Srbije. Uspeh ove sezone , ne mogu da garantujem, jer imamo tezak raspored meceva.
Ako vam se svidja ideja mene kao selektora , glasajte za mene , komunikacija ce uvek biti otvorena za sve savete i kritike.