BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Singapore > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
323982.2 in reply to 323982.1
Date: 6/13/2024 6:36:47 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Looks like we have our first candidate, Honnete. He seems to have some exposure with the U21, although it isn't exactly first handed experience, but I think it is great since he would at least know what he's getting into.

Just to start off a bit, some questions for Honnete so we can know more about you:
I noticed that data collection and scouting is your best point. Can you give us your opinion on what you think of the situation our NT is currently in? And what your immediate plans are, as well as what you hope to achieve in these 2 seasons?

This Post:
323982.3 in reply to 323982.2
Date: 6/13/2024 9:21:08 AM
Biraderler
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Küçük Biraderler
First of all thank you for your response, it leads me to explain myself better while answering your question.

The main problem with the Singapore NT looks like lack of time spent for the team by the coach, just after a short review.
Team played every game with the same "Motion" last season in Consolation cup and lost the last game against Cyprus which could be won. This is a simple example for this proposition.

It looks like the team has good base which can be improved with some replacements in mid-term. I need to see players and have to collect more data in order to speak more certain. However, what the obvious thing is this team can be more competitive. I was actually surprised when I see at the 56. ranking. Of course it is not the only indicator by itself, but it is a result of some mistakes.

My immediate plans for next 2 season, is reaching the second groups and being competitive there. For the next season which we will possibly play in Consolation, being out of 32 is unacceptable for me. It might depend on the opponents but I can assure you that we will be in elimination phase.

In addition, some new players will join this team due to some old generations retirement. I want to manage this process by communicating with each player owners, I will be seeking to buy a prospect and train if I can find an opportunity.
I want to clarify that, my experience is not first handed but, for the last 3 seasons I am the only assistant of our coach Tayanç, we are like 2-men squad. That's why I have too much responsibility and learned a lot.
I hope, I could explain myself in some points

Last edited by Honnete at 6/13/2024 9:23:30 AM

This Post:
323982.4 in reply to 323982.3
Date: 6/14/2024 12:35:53 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you! That seems good enough for me. We currently only have you running in the election, so I hope we can work together if you win it.

This Post:
323982.5 in reply to 323982.4
Date: 6/14/2024 4:38:44 AM
Biraderler
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Küçük Biraderler
Let's see the results first. Then we can collaborate coach. Thank you.