Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/21/2024 9:37:53 PM
Coos Bay Cougars
IV.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Central Town Chihuahuas
This is a experiment I am doing on my team to make low-wage, well-rounded, and passing capable power forwards. If anyone is looking for a fun niche training regime to attempt here is an option. This can be done with minimal infrastructure or lower level trainers. (Of course better of those things will help increase speed of training.)

This is not a hyper efficient min/max build to jump start a team. It is simply a niche training regime for a team looking to try slower pass friendly builds that will work well at the lower levels, or as depth pieces higher up the league pyramids.

The starting costs are roughly $6,000 to $30,000 in players (less if you have any draftees that fit for this build). Costs also depend on how willing you are to wait for a deal.

<--------- Picture of the final build.

(https://app.box.com/s/y4tue6f0mgyvc3nivcmhg0jc2woz84bh) <---------- PDF of build outline, benchmarks for training, training order, and outline for what kind of players to draft/buy to train.

Best of luck, and see you on the court. If you have any questions you can ask it here or on BB discord.

*This can be trained on any potential over all-star. All-stars and Perennial All-stars are usually just the cheapest available on the transfer list thus are suggested. If wanting to save money. However buying higher potentials if able to be done cheaply is always preferred as it gives you more potential room and a sales boost if selling prior to being capped. If wanting to equate this build for higher potentials simply raise each skill by 1 for each potential you increase. I.e. Perennial All-Star will have 15 inside defense, Superstars will have 16 inside defense and so on.

Last edited by DrChristopher at 6/21/2024 9:45:49 PM

The doctor is in...