Team salary

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/25/2024 21:07:54
Huskies BBC
FCBBP
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello all! First and foremost, I want to apologize if my english is not perfect.

I returned to BB a few months ago, and I realized that there is a minimum salary cap that every team must meet depending on the division, however, this could work for countries like USA where are a lot of players and the divisions are very deep, but for counties like mine (Colombia), there are few people who plays this, which means, every single division besides Div 1, are full of bots.

With all of the above beign said, I got my promotion to Div 1 after winning in Div 2, but the minimum salaries for this division are $600k, and my income is far away from that number, and that means that I'm losing money every single week, including a fee for this.

What I'm trying to say is, that it's very dificult to meet that when you start a team directly in Div 2 where at least 80 or 90% of the teams are bots, and you win games very easy, even with a basic roster. I'm trying to do everything I can in order to find a way to get enough income, because most likely, I could reach a bankrupcy very soon for that minimum cap salary.

Please if any admin/owner of BB is reading this, take this into consideration and don't penalize teams where the basketball fan base is very very low, and it's dificult to create a base in 6 months starting from Div 2, in order to get a lot of income to survive in Div 1.

Thank you very much, and I hope that I don't need to leave because of this issue.

Last edited by Gorgoroth at 06/26/2024 20:26:17

This Post:
324352.2 in reply to 324352.1
Date: 06/26/2024 11:11:58
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
Estoy completamente de acuerdo con esta propuesta y me arriesgo a sugerir una propuesta de solución para ello.

El camino fácil sería modificar o directamente eliminar el suled9 mi imo pero eso sería injusto para otras ligas y/o necesitaría revisión constante por parte de los administradores.
Por eso propongo:
Unificar las ligas de países "pequeños" en BB pero que compartan el mismo idioma o cultura o continente.

Esto solucionaría el problema que comentas al asegurar que todas las ligas tuvieran al menos tres niveles de divisiones completas y por otro lado mejoraría la comunidad al tener muchos más rivales humanos y menos Bots ocupando espacio.

Por supuesto eso no unificaria las selecciones nacionales pero creo que todos jugarían de forma más competitiva y divertida en ligas "continentales" con 3 o 4 niveles que en una liga nacional de barrio donde jueguen a la vez equipos recién creados con otros de 15 años de desarrollo.

This Post:
324352.3 in reply to 324352.2
Date: 06/26/2024 11:12:50
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
I completely agree with this proposal and I risk suggesting a solution proposal for it.

The easy way would be to modify or directly eliminate the suled9 my imo but that would be unfair to other leagues and/or would require constant review by the administrators.
That's why I propose:
Unify the leagues of "small" countries in BB but that share the same language or culture or continent.

This would solve the problem you mention by ensuring that all leagues had at least three levels of complete divisions and on the other hand it would improve the community by having many more human rivals and fewer Bots taking up space.

Of course that would not unify the national teams but I think that everyone would play in a more competitive and fun way in "continental" leagues with 3 or 4 levels than in a neighborhood national league where newly created teams play at the same time with others 15 years old. development.

This Post:
324352.5 in reply to 324352.4
Date: 06/26/2024 13:25:00
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
In Asian, African, Arab, atheist, French-speaking, Comanwell, ex-communist, naturist, European teams that do not have their own powerful leagues, etc.; They could work just like the South Americans and even if only some were unified, they would be so favored that countries would soon join even if they have nothing to do with it, just to make the game more fun.
I sincerely believe that the advantages for users (more fun,
and competitive equality) and for the game (better retention rate of new players and savings of resources) represent sufficient motivation to face the challenge of a change that could also be progressive.

This Post:
324352.7 in reply to 324352.6
Date: 06/26/2024 13:55:09
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
Sorry, I didn't want to distract you from your duties. I'm a newbie and I don't know what the "Nations of..." are, where they are or how they work. I also don't know what OP is because my language is Spanish.

This Post:
324352.9 in reply to 324352.8
Date: 06/26/2024 15:03:29
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, thanks for the clarification. So, if "nations of..." is exactly what I was proposing. Again inventing still water. 😅 I don't bother anymore. Greetings.

This Post:
324352.10 in reply to 324352.9
Date: 06/26/2024 21:05:00
Huskies BBC
FCBBP
Overall Posts Rated:
I appreciate your participation on this.

I really hope someone in the administration read this and say something, because when I reached this division, I had 1.3 million, and I spent half of that in remodeling my stadium, and some installations to get more income, but I'm losing almost 200k per week because of the issue I mentioned on this post.

Thank you once again.