Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/4/2024 5:27:33 AM
Swan River Serpents
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Swan River Serpents II
I've only just returned to BB and feel I have caught up mostly with the GE changes etc.

However, concerning the sudden fatigue of players in the game, can someone answer this question please:

My SF (N.Sainovic) only played 22 minutes in a league game prior to today's game. He also played in the BBM game but I believe those minutes don't count. If this is the case, why did my star SF suddenly become exhausted at the start of the 3rd quarter in today's CUP game given that he only played 22 minutes in a league game this week? He is in Proficient Game Shape. Does the BBM minutes count towards a player's fatigue?

Sorry, a couple questions there.

Thank you in advance.

ALSO...4 of his 5 starters have played 76, 87, 65 and 79 minutes respectively in league games this week prior to today's CUP. How is it that they did not fatigue!!!?

This Post:
324440.3 in reply to 324440.2
Date: 7/4/2024 5:42:09 AM
Swan River Serpents
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Swan River Serpents II
"Fatigue" = Exhaustion, happens in a specific game without any relation with the weekly minutes they played so far.

A player can play 0 weekly minutes and still be exhausted on Thursday cup game.

This only happens for players who are 27 years old and above it, who play on a specific game too many minutes in a row OR play too many minutes if they don't get substitued enough. Usually it happens after about 36 to 40 minutes of playing time.

For example your 28 years old 9 stamina player will be able to play about 40 minutes before he hit with Exhaustion.

Welcome back to BB!

Thank you for your reply. I will +1 ball you shortly.

And thanks...it's great to be back.

So, you can't play a player (27 yrs+) in 48 minutes anymore without risking this? I can see why BB might implement this. What about my opponent's starters who played massive minutes? Doesn't correlate to this exhaustion? I'm assuming his players will just take the GS blow then? Hmmm. I better get my head around the changes I've missed.

Thanks, Alonso.

This Post:
324440.5 in reply to 324440.4
Date: 7/4/2024 6:01:24 AM
Swan River Serpents
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Swan River Serpents II

+1

Thanks for your response, Alonso.
I'm glad BB has evolved. Looking forward to catching up on the rest of what I have missed.

This Post:
324440.7 in reply to 324440.6
Date: 7/4/2024 6:10:31 AM
Swan River Serpents
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Swan River Serpents II
You returned just at the right time! Big things ahead!

Looking forward to it.