Free forum search

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/12/2024 7:11:22 AM
Jack Sparrow
IV.58
Overall Posts Rated:
I understand that the Supporters option is necessary for the game and that many of the extra possibilities it represents have to be paid for to compensate the owners of the game.

But there is one thing that I don't see the point of anywhere, that only the Supporters can search in the forums seems like a stone in the game's shoe.

If I don't suddenly find the question I'm looking for, for example, what is the ROLE of a player and what is it for?

If I am a supporter I can search the entire forum for a wall where that topic is discussed.

But if I'm not, I haven't paid, I can't search and therefore I have three options, each one more frustrating:

- One by one I've been looking at all the messages on the forums for 13 years until I stumble upon what I'm looking for by chance and with great luck.

- Two, I ask again in the forum, creating a thread that has already been answered a hundred times and by increasing the noise level, I make it more difficult to find truthful, organized and accessible information.

- Three, I am left without knowing what the ROLE is for and I may continue playing with a handicap compared to those who do know it or I finally abandon the game because it is very difficult to learn to handle all its details.

None of the three options make the game better, on the contrary.
-1) creates frustration in the user.
-2) generates confusion in the forum.
-3) increases the abandonment rate.

I sincerely believe that the forum search option should be removed from Support and be active for all users.

What do you think about this topic?